Saturday, March 18, 2006

Now I lay me down to sleep

I've got a peacful, easy feeling as I drift off to sleep. Arizona is surely a beautiful sight.  Nite, Nite

Colorado River at Horseshoe Bend, Arizona

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good.  You need it.
Sleep Well, Pea.  :)

andi

Anonymous said...

that is gorgeous! Yep, Arizona is a beautiful state!

betty

Anonymous said...

I don't remember THAT in your backyard, lol!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I pray for that peace.
I'm glad you've found it.
Love you Anne,
Connie

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous photograph this is.  Where, exactly, was it taken ?   Tina

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!  Just like you!  

XO,
Russ

Anonymous said...

That's an absolutely gorgeous photo.  Doesn't look at all like Tucson did when our youngest daughter was living there.  On our one visit we didn't really get to see any sights, just drove a van in, stayed two night and beat a hasty retreat.  Now she's back in California with us.  It continues to rain, hail, and even snow at slightly higher elevations here.  We are getting our "February" weather, I am told.  Take care.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

So very beautiful. Thanks. Margo

Anonymous said...

Great pic!! You look at that and don't even think about HEAT!! LOL rich

Anonymous said...

Ohhh  remind me to come back to this entry later at bedtime. Beautiful choice of pictures!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I sure do miss you, Pea.  Rest and enjoy Az!

xoxoxo,
andi

Anonymous said...

Sunsets and sunrises just take my breath away.  Something so peaceful and calming about them.  

Anonymous said...

    Hey there, Anne .... just stopping by to say hello, hope all is well with you and yours.  Take care,   Tina