I have been tagged by Andi: aka ARTLONER.
So I was thinking about the number 7
and came up with just a few # 7's that we all know.....
7 dwarfs......
7 deadly sins......
7 seas.........
7 Brides for 7 Brothers......
7th Son of a 7th Son.......
"As I was Going to St. Ives, I met a man with 7 wives"..........
7 visible planets......
7 days of the week.......
7 yrs. of famine.......
7 yrs. of plenty.....
LUCKY 7......
7 Gods of Happiness, just to name a few.
So here is MY list of 7:
7 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit every state in the USA
2. Travel Highway #1 from Southern CA all the way up to Washington State.
3. Read all of the classics
4. Visit the Van Gogh museum
5. Learn to paint (even if poorly)
6. Write a children's book
7. Spend a whole year in wine country (Napa and Sonoma) in California
7 Things I can do:
1. Manage a business
2. I am an excellent cook, when I want to be.
3. Be a great friend
4. Great residential design
5. Throw a GREAT party
6. Know when to say NO and when to say YES
7. Inform and teach people about Mental Illness and brain disorders
7 Things I can't do:
1. Swim
2. physics or mathematical equations (YUCK...that is why I have a husband)
3. Walk and exercise like I used to be able to do
4. Cure my sons illness
5. Pick paint colors from TINY chips
6. Paint my own fingernails
7. Say the phrase: "Several Flag Facts" without making a complete idiot of myself.
7 Things That attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Humor
2. Direct eye contact
3. The scent of a MAN (WHO--WAAH!)
4. hands
5. The ability to lead while dancing
6. Flirtatious
7. Good grooming
7 Things I say Most Often:
1. I could just brain you!
2. Idiots!!!!
3. hmmmm
4. bullshit
5. crap
6. GO AWAY
7. <<<SIGH>>
7 CELEBRITY CRUSHES:
1. George Clooney......and before that it was his father, NICK
2. John Cussack
3. Kevin Spacey
4. Tom Selleck
5. Stone Phillips
6. Al Paccino
7. Dr. Kildare (bet you all are too young to remember him....Richard Chamberland, and yes, I know he's gay!.....don't care!
AND FINALLY...............7 people to do this.....well, I hope 7 people will step up to the plate so I won't have 7 years of bad luck!

16 comments:
I'm so glad you did this, Anne! You really DO know how to be a great friend!!
Russ
I didn't know Richard was gay, but he was a hunk in his day.
YOU are a wonderful friend:):):) judi
Great answers. I would like to spend some time in the Napa and Sonoma Valleys too but I can't promise anyone that I'll be lucid...
I remember Dr Kildare - remember the dumb shirts everyone wore because of that show?
xoxo
I was crazy about Dr. Kildare too. I was going to hunt him down and marry him! I was aghast when I found out. Heartbroken too.
LOL...thanks for the "phrase". I just tripped over my tongue a view dozen times on that one. "Seflar Fag Flacts"...
I remember ol' Doc Kildare, did not realize he played for the other team, though. All those women...
Jimmy
My only "crushes" on stars when I was young were for older men with gray at the temples. Think I wanted a daddy? Paulette
I need you! One of my can'ts is decide on a paint color for the living room. OK, I'll be honest, for every room.
You are the best friend I've ever had. I love ya', Pea.
:)
andi
Love your 7 lists!
check mine out at:
http://journals.aol.com/onestrangecat/OneSummersDay/
Kathy
You sure did the seven thing a lot better than I would have. My mind turns to mush under pressure. Perhaps its mush to start with, who knows. I like Stone Phillilps too. He fits that name, doesn't he? Paulette
Just came across your journal and it's very interesting and fun. Loved your 7 answers. No matter how many I read I always find something new in each one. Loved the idea of spending time in wine country, but with 6 children, I've got to remain compis mentis MOST of the time!
Tilly
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/
Seven is such a fun number. Love your sevens..'specially the things you say the most and the crushes..xox E
great 7 list!
~ www.jerseygirljournal.com
I would have thought one of your fav phrases would be "Would you like fruit with that?" ~Sie
Post a Comment