Sunday, July 2, 2006

Silly, REALLY!

You know younger men have never really turned my head.  I always preferred the seasoned wisdom and talent of dashing older men. When there is a slight graying of the temple, a line or two across the forehead......I like it!  The manners that come with that age bracket, impeccable! I like my doors opened, my hand held, a hand upon the small of my waist to escort me and whispers in my ear.

People love sports..........I don't!  I can tolerate basketball because it is fast paced. My first baseball game was when I was 7 months pregnant with my first child and it was a double header! I have placed a couple of sports bets in Vegas and won!  One was on a basketball game....they had to win by 35 points AND they did!  The other was a horse race and I won there too!  I liked the odds in Vegas better than in Kentucky for the derby. All in all I don't really "GET IT" when it comes to sports and I decided that is OK. I am sick to death of hearing about The World Cup across the pond, that was until the moment that will go down in MY history.  OH MY GOD................................there he was

Date of birth:   2 May 1975
Height:  182 cm
Weight:  74 kg
Position:  Midfielder
Current Club:  Real Madrid (ESP)
Int'l Goals:   17 (as of 1-Jul-2006)
Int'l Caps:  94 (as of 1-Jul-2006)
First Int'l Cap:  Moldova v. England ( 1-Sep-1996)

DAVID BECKHAM..HOLY Mother of GOD...............he takes my breath away!  (I'm so embarrassed.........but somehow I will go on!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but he married a Spice Girl.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh Suzy, but in MY dreams he is single and sizzlin'    haaaaaaaa    Anne

Anonymous said...

He's hot, but 10 years my junior with much more wrinkles.
I guess I would worry and wrinkle more if I threw up on the field for World Cup    ~  Mary

Anonymous said...

    You know, Anne, I am with you on the older man thing.  But ..... this guy is just too good looking.  I'll have one of those, please !  lol   Tina

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk.  WhatEVER are we going to do with you?

Anonymous said...

LOL    i hear ya!   there are those rare few younger men that turn my head occasionally, but i prefer the older the wiser~kbear

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous.  And, he doesn't look like a "kid" the way some sports stars do,he has a "seasoned " look about him.  : )   Paulette

Anonymous said...

I drool over that guy -- even though I'm not usually a big fan of blonde men!  You have good taste, Anne.

Russ

Anonymous said...

I TOO LIKE A SEASONED OLDER MAN BUT BOY, THIS GUY IS A HEAD TURNER FOR SURE, LOLOLO     NICE JOURNAL....    CHERYL FROM MASS.