Roll with the punches, swim with the flow and when life gets you down just get yourself up and go...................
This is my baby's baby............Kelly and Princess Isabella (Princess Pea)
Awww so precious!~~Kath~~
I believe I see a resemblance!
ahhhh.....what a great picture.Kathy
how sweet! great pic!~kbear
That is a great picture! So peaceful and loving :)xoxo
Awesome
What a great keepsake photo! The Princess Isabella looks like her daddy, only prettier. Paulette
I love pics of men with babies. Just something about them. This one is truly a keeper. Thanks for sharing .... Tina
What a wonderful picture, sometimes men don't get the credit they deserve for being with their baby. May this relationship do nothing but blossom and grow. Margo
This is one of the most adorable pictures I've ever seen....it should be framed!
She's grown so much! How adorable. ~Sie
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Awww so precious!
~~Kath~~
I believe I see a resemblance!
ahhhh.....what a great picture.
Kathy
how sweet! great pic!~kbear
That is a great picture! So peaceful and loving :)
xoxo
Awesome
What a great keepsake photo! The Princess Isabella looks like her daddy, only prettier. Paulette
I love pics of men with babies. Just something about them. This one is truly a keeper. Thanks for sharing .... Tina
What a wonderful picture, sometimes men don't get the credit they deserve for being with their baby. May this relationship do nothing but blossom and grow. Margo
This is one of the most adorable pictures I've ever seen....
it should be framed!
She's grown so much! How adorable. ~Sie
Post a Comment