The weather was perfect, the day was perfect, the dinner was perfect and my husband was perfect. The champagne divine. Most birthdays find me wanting to dive under the covers, this one was different. I am truely blessed and I love my life. My friends are the jewels in my crown of glory. I heard from one and all. I even got my OWN birthday cake, which hasn't happened since I was 15 years old. Chocolate was/is everywhere. I heard from my friend Linda. She and I haven't seen each other in 35 years but still keep up. Stevie called from Arizona and Andi posted a birthday song on her blog. Hello to Mary and Judy and everybody who sent well wishes.
Some days are like diamonds and it was like that all weekend. I am so lucky!


17 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE!!!! ~kbear
Now THAT sounds like a great Birthday!! Glad you enjoyed your day.
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/
Happy Birthday!! What a beautiful picture of the two of you!! May you have many wonderful special filled birthdays in the years ahead.
betty
Happy Birthday Anne. I am sorry I missed it :(
Many, many well wishes and blessings. ~Sie
We are the lucky ones, Sweetpea.
YOU LOOK MAHVELOUS.
xoxoxo,
andi
ps it ain't over yet...
You look wonderful & so very happy~ wishing you as much happiness as you can stand ~~Mary
You are looking FINE in that photo!! Wow! I hope you have a hundred more diamond birthdays, sweet friend!
HONK!
Russ
What a wonderful picture! Cameras don't lie....and I see lots of happiness :)
Vivian
Happy (belated) birthday!
And sorry I haven't kept up more!
But I'm very happy you had a great birthday! And many more to come!
Sim
The picture is great.....So glad the day was a jewel in your crown.
Good for you, Anne ... you deserve it. Glad you enjoyed 'your' day. Tina
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE!
A celebration worthy of you. It looked as nice as it sounded.
Jimmy
I'm so glad it was a good day, and love seeing the picture of your happy face. Margo
I'm truly glad you had a diamond of a Birthday weekend. Belated best wishes. Paulette
That's a great birthday picture. Here's to many more. Mrs. L
I am so sorry that I am so late! What a wonderful birthday - and I bet there is a good story behind that wet spot on doc's shirt, too!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady!
xoxo
How late is it possible to be? Leave it to me to push the envelope. Alerts must have been on the blink that day, or maybe I was gone.
Ahem, I am awaiting an e-mail from you.
Post a Comment