Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Miss Sedona.

MattandSedona005.jpg 

Just wanted you to know that I hope you had the happiest of birthdays.  I am sorry I wasn't there...............I wasn't invited.   HOPE all of your dreams come true!   Love, CHI CHI

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your granddaughter?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Donna, She turnes 6 today.  Anne

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Granddaughter, but I'm so sorry you weren't invited.

Anonymous said...

Look at that sweet face !  She's a cutie, Anne .... takes after her Grandma.  Tina

Anonymous said...

Ah, so cute! Happy birthday to your granddaughter!!

God Bless
Christy

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry that you had to miss the party for lack of invitation. i hope her day was happy anyway. margo

Anonymous said...

Happy 6th Birthday Sedona. A I am so very sorry. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to a young lady who can only hope to be as awesome as her grandma.  Keep strong, Anne.

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Goodness! Is that the little girl you have posted pictures of? She is really growing up!

I am sorry you weren't there, Anne.

xxoo