
I finally got my hair cut and colored. It's time to come clean, I am NOT a natural blonde. It's been so long that even my hairdresser doesn't know what my true color is. Do you like it?
While the rest of the country in shivering in ice and snow, we are having a great winter. They say we will get rain tomorrow. I hope so, because we need it.
Over the last few days I have read some things on TV, radio and the newspaper that made me go hmmmmmmmmmmm!
SPECIALS ON FACIALS for Valentines Day at a new health spa in the area states they have chocolate facials and champagne massages. WTF? I want my chocolate in a box, not on my face and my champagne from France, in a bottle/glass. As for Bourbon, I like it in balls, that is, chocolate bourbon balls.
Apparently an America woman's biggest disgrace is, are you ready for this, V.P.L. = visible pantie line! Hog wash is what I have to say about that. Although I am the first to admit that I am not thong material, I hardly think that in today's world this is our biggest mistake. I still think thongs are something you wear on your feet. All I remember is when I was a young girl, those young boys used to stare at our bottoms and our V.P.L's and dream about how they were going to get those things off. he he he he and that my friends, is how it should be!

13 comments:
You're looking good (is that really you?). And you're totally right about thongs.
You crack me up-I'm with you all the way on the VPL-as long as there are people in the world with only rags for clothes, fashion is looking in the wrong direction. And what a gift VPL's were for boys, you are absolutely correct. And I really like your hair-it is flattering, and nicely blond! Margo
LOL! i second your thoughts thongs were on our feet back then, not anywhere else!!!! your hair looks great! have a Happy Valentine's Day!~hugz kbear
Nice cut! And natural hair color?? I know I had a gray hair when I started coloring mine (which is why I started)... heavens knows how many I have now, I know I don't want to know <LOL>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind/
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/
I saw that piece on the chocolate facials and thought "What a waste of chocolate!"
~~Kath~~
You look wonderful!
You look gorgeous, Dahling! Seriously, Anne the new do and color looks great on you. I guess this would be a good time for me to thank all of womankind for the VPL's of my youth. Puberty just would not have been the same without them! Sam
You nailed it all, from the great hair color down to the facts of life! Happy Valentine's Day!
Jimmy
Natural or not, the hairdo is hot. ~Mary
You look great, Anne! That cut and color flatters you. I will need to see it for myself, I think, lol!
xoxo
Anne, you look beautiful. Makes no difference how you come by it, as long as it suits you, which it certainly does ! As for the whole 'thong' thing, I still can't get used to 'thongs' being something that rides up your bum, not under your feet. My daughter rolls her eyes when I use that term, and says: " Mom, They are called 'flip flops.' Well, not for me. There's only one kind of thong this gal would dare to wear, and it is definitely not the 'butt floss' variety. Tina
Looks absolutely perfect! ~Sie
I like the cut and the color, both very flattering! Years ago when I was "coloring" I went with hi-lites and low-lites. Only problem is that my hair kept getting lighter and lighter and in about two y ears I had become a dirty blonde - not my best shade. When I quit coloring the gray was all on the sides above my ears, and I looked like I was wearing gray ear muffs, which led me to getting my hair cut really short on the sides. Turns out that even though I look like my mom (heavens!) I like the short hair. Paulette
Post a Comment