Roll with the punches, swim with the flow and when life gets you down just get yourself up and go...................
I like this picture taken in the early evening yellow sunlight. Luke, the wonder dog, kept walking into the picture. Silly boy!
AnneYou loom very large in MY book of friends. I enjoyed the fun and humor in this short entry.Sam
Me too! but all good things come in small packages too:-)!~kbear
Much better than tottering around in 6'' heels. I think perhaps you are more of giant than you think-at least to your friends. mago
Wonder Dog's tend not to take direction very well ~Mary
I like it too. Reminds me my younger years and I was fascinated by shadows and light distortions.
Being tall ain't all it's cracked up to be, particularly when one cracks one's head on the occasional doorway. As I often do.
The Wonder Dog wanted to be taller, too! (I wish it were that easy!)Great pic!xoxo
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Anne
You loom very large in MY book of friends. I enjoyed the fun and humor in this short entry.
Sam
Me too! but all good things come in small packages too:-)!~kbear
Much better than tottering around in 6'' heels. I think perhaps you are more of giant than you think-at least to your friends. mago
Wonder Dog's tend not to take direction very well ~Mary
I like it too. Reminds me my younger years and I was fascinated by shadows and light distortions.
Being tall ain't all it's cracked up to be, particularly when one cracks one's head on the occasional doorway. As I often do.
The Wonder Dog wanted to be taller, too! (I wish it were that easy!)
Great pic!
xoxo
Post a Comment