Wednesday, February 6, 2008

RANDOM

I'm updating just to let you know I am still alive and so is Luke, The Wonder Dog.  I decided to post a few pictures that I have taken in the last few days.  Hope you enjoy the sunset over Camelback pictures and also my neighbor has a new car. He went to the Barret Jackson car auction.  I have no idea what kind of car this is, but it is pretty darn cool.  He has 2 Bentley's also.  (fa-fa-fa!..........puff, puff, puff!)  

There are many people in J-land who are suffering in one way or another..........I hold you in my heart and prayerS.   Peace be with you.                Life is but a dream!                     Anne

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sweety!  Very glad to hear on both counts that you and Luke are still with us!  :)  WOW!  Love that car.  I can't believe he would even let it sit in his driveway.  Those cars from that auction (at least the ones they show on TV) are a FORTUNE!  I've had a really out of the ordinary week.  I'll have to sit down and write it on my blog.  Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that both you and Luke are doing well.  All our lives get crazy from time to time and it's nice when people check back in.  I think I'm overdue.

Anyway...though your probably don't know it, your heart and prayers are appreciated here.  Same back to you.

Kat

Anonymous said...

It's hard to describe the AZ sunsets to people. They just have to see them to believe them. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are gorgeous but I like the one of LTWD the best. My prayers are with him. Hang in there !

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

aw anne, glad you and luke (and doc too) are still alive and kickin!  huggles, debra

Anonymous said...

Anne, the picture of Luke, The Wonder Dog is breathtaking.  He truly is a beautiful creature.  I am holding both of you in my heart and thoughts.

I don't know what the make/model of that rec car is either - but I know what KIND is; the kind that gets LOTS of TICKETS.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

Love the pics especially of Luke   great lookin' car too   hugz~kbear

Anonymous said...

Sorry, it's early, I meant Luke!

Anonymous said...

Great photo's. So glad look is fine.
Gaz x

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you and Luke the Wonder Dog, sending energy (my way of praying) and enjoyed the pictures a lot. With love Margo

Anonymous said...

I'm always grateful for a little update on Luke.  I am certain that you have a penchant for excess when it comes to him :-).  I like that in a person. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Luke is doing well.  I loved the pictures.
Lori

Anonymous said...

It was nice to get an update from you. Glad your buddy Luke is still hanging in there. I hope he continues to do so. The pics were great :)

Take care of yourself too, ok?

Anonymous said...

I'm so relieved to hear Luke is still with us. Thank you for updating us. I continue to keep you both in my prayers on the smoke! I think Luke already knows he's found heaven on Earth here with you.....(Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

YAY Luke!!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

OMG Anne these are lovely!  Those sunsets-breathtaking.  Hugs to Luke, what a great pal he must be.  Loving thoughts his way.  Hey, if life is really a dream you know what that means, right?  Dreams are...ut oh, the real thing! lol CATHY

Anonymous said...

I have nursed two precious doggy friends through their last days.  My heart is with you, and with Luke.