Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Could it get any worse?

Just a quick note and update.  There has been an awful tragedy in Doc's family.  His brother is no longer with us.  Flying to Kentucky to go to funeral. I will post when I get back.  Keep his family in your prayers.    Anne

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about the tragedy You all will be in my prayers. 'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Anne
I'll be keeping Doc's family in my prayers and both you and Doc in my thoughts and prayers as well.  I wish you a safe, albeit sad, journey.
Sam

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Anne; will keep you all in my prayers

betty

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear there has been a tragedy in Doc's family ~ will keep you all in my prayers ~ Allyx

Anonymous said...

Very sorry to learn of this bereavement, Anne, keeping you all in thoughts at this time.

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/call-for-support/

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.
I am keeping you all in my prayers.

love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Oh Anne -

My deepest sympathies to Doc and your family.  As you may remember, I lost my sister suddenly in a tragic accident.  I've been sitting here for five minutes trying to think what I can possibly say.  I know there are no words.  I will be thinking of you all and I hope you can feel my caring energy as you face these first very difficult days.

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with the family, have a safe trip. God bless.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Anne, sorry to hear this, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

My condolences to Doc and you & family. Stay safe and God bless.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

anne, i'm sorry to hear that you are having such a time of it.  please let doc know that i hope he and his family get thru this as smoothly as possible.  debra

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping you and Doc's family in my prayers on the smoke during this time of sadness. ((Hugs)) Hang in there hon. Indigo

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry.  My thoughts are with you both.

xxx
Russ

Anonymous said...

That's just awful for your family. I absolutely will keep the family in my prayers. Please take care!

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family. mrs t xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mleppard06/eternity/

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss.  I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Prayers going up for the man's family. Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for the loss.  I'm praying for all of you.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your sad loss. Sending prayers your way. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry to here about your & Doc's loss. Your all in my thoughts
Ang

Anonymous said...

My condolences to you, doc and your family.   You're in our thoughts.  Sie

Anonymous said...

Special thoughts...
Linda...

Anonymous said...

Be safe.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  Blessings, Linda

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Anne.  My thoughts and prayers are with Doc and his family (and you, of course).  Please take care.
Lori

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your loss Anne.
Please accept my condolences and know that you will all be mentioned in my prayers.
Jeanie  xx

Anonymous said...

So very sorry..wow...prayers for comfort and healing...
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

Though it'll be hard in the beginning, soon Doc will know he now has his brother forever.  Blessings on all.  CATHY

Anonymous said...

Anne, my heart and sympathies go out to you both.  Please take care of one another and keep us posted.  With tons of love and hugs sent oyour way.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

Popped over from Guido's journal.

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you all at this very sad time
hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

I hope everything went as well as can be expected in Kentucky, Anne. You have been in my thoughts, of course!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne,
I found your journal through someone else's and just had to come by and give you warm thoughts and prayers for your healing journey.    And no, it can't get worse...which only means it simply MUST get better.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

i am  so  sorry                  never read your  journal until now          my  thoughts are with  you        mort

Anonymous said...

Hi - Just stopped by for a drink. Where's the bartender?

Jimmy