Wednesday, June 4, 2008

DID I SAY THAT?

YESTERDAY my friend Jill called to see if an appointment would work out for me. Our conversation went like this:

"So has he come yet?"

(me) NO..........who knows when the poor sap will come" The way I look at it is, if he is YOUNG, he will come early and leave happy. If he's OLD, he'll take forever, piddle along the way, be apologetic and I'll have to kick him out of the bedroom."

I was of course speaking about the cable guy and the modem in my bedroom.

He came early and I was happy.   'Nuff said!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I apologize for coming late, I was busy finishing my (journal) entry. Soooooooooo, what's new?

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

hmm..  premature coaxleation....  yep, that works for me.  :)  ~Sie

Anonymous said...

outta the mouths of babes, you babe you, winks, debra

Anonymous said...

too funny! I bet she got a big kick out of that

betty

Anonymous said...

I really tried to come up with something clever here, but there's not going to be any topping this one, so I'll bow to your comic superiority tonight!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You clever girl, you.  ;)

Anonymous said...

That's probably the first time that phrase and the subsequent elation that followed have ever been uttered in public. LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes, you said that, & I am sure much more than ever gets journaled here!
~Mary

Anonymous said...

It's better to come early than to never come at all......... (Jon)

Anonymous said...

Anne!   Girl, you are BAD!  LMAO!!
Connie

Anonymous said...

{{{shaking my finger at you!}}} lol
Lori

Anonymous said...

Cool

Anonymous said...

With Time Warner, the odds are about 60% that the guy will be cute.  It's much lower for heating/AC guys.  LOL

xx
Russ

Anonymous said...

aHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!  I actually got the joke!  xoxo  CATHY

Anonymous said...

Younger guy? Did you feed him lunch?

I got some great new shoes - I should send you a pic!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh, you teast you.  Glad it worked out to your satisfaction : )      Paulette