Darlings, Glad I found your journal. I am NOT a C-cup. I am however, a LONG, bordering on an EXTA long. Should that occur, knee replacement surgery is immanent! I am using powder in places I have never had to use it before and the "stairmaster" is actually my own 15 steps to the lower level. I bought some ginkoba for memory improvement, if I could only find where I put it. I am embracing this part of life as now people don't expect too many things or favors from me anymore. If I act inappropriately, I get to blame it on my medicine. This comes in handy with those overly aggresivly sales people. I own many fans, paper and electric. I went to an outside wedding recently and used my beaufitul fan. The people around me didn't care at all that I was "flashing" as they, too, were quite warm and enjoyed the breeze my fan was creating. As an "older" southern woman, my "pearls of wisdom" are growing, along with my body. TaTa, I am off to find that darn Ginkoba. Anne (Saturday's Child)
Comment from ksquester - 8/15/04 4:25 PM
Sunday, August 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
delightful entry... I am still chuckling. judi
Post a Comment