Tuesday, November 9, 2004

I am waiting to hear from my son today. I haven't been able to get ahold of him since yesterday afternoon. It seems as though his son, Patrick, had an accident on the playground yesterday. It involves his front 6 teeth. He will be on a liquid diet for 6 weeks and has tissue damage. This is a 6 yr old who is always getting injured. Please keep them in your thoughts today, especially Patrick and his Dad, Matt. Thanks.......................Anne

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor baby!  I'll keep him in my prayers.  

Anonymous said...

Oh, Poor kid........ You must be so worried. Thinking of all of you, judi

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor baby. Sorry to hear! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Poor Patrick.  All of you will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Am sending energy to all. Blessings, Margo

Anonymous said...

Sending healing thoughts . . .
Virginia

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Oh My God, I hope he'll be okay.  Did his teeth get knocked out?  Poor kid.  This sounds so painful for such a little guy to go through...

~JerseyGirl