Roll with the punches, swim with the flow and when life gets you down just get yourself up and go...................
I took this the other night. I hope you enjoy it!
Awesome!~kbear
That is fantastic. How great is it to be in the right place at the right time? Thanks for being there...with a camera!!!Jimmy
Beautiful! So colorful. I don't think I've ever seen so much orange in a sunset before! Truly breath taking.betty
Marvelous! The colors are breathtaking!
It's gorgeous!xoxo
It's absolutely beautiful Anne!I love it!Thanks for sharing!Connie
I would be crazier. I would be less hygienic. I would take more chances. I would take more trips. I would climb more mountains, swim more rivers, and watch more sunsets. (from "Inspirational Quotes") ( By the way, I never met Mr. Quotes, did you?)
I'm there!! knock knock...Anne...it's me...and I'm hear until April. knock knock. You home? I'll just go in through the window. LOLI love you, sisRuss
Oh THERE I AM! Down there...in the bottom right side...<sigh>I love ya', Pea. Great pic!
Oh, this picture is a beauty. These are the views that make me feel good just to be alive. Thanks for sharing ... Tina
Spectacular. Thanks for sharing. Paulette
It's just me, saying you need to post an entry to your journal more often. Yeah, I know... I'm bossy.
Pumpkin sky. Nice. Mrs. L
OH, you still have a journal, I see. HHMMNNNNN....;)xoxoxo,andi
I NEVER tire of looking at these pictures. Thank you so much for sharing.
Just beautiful! Paula
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Awesome!~kbear
That is fantastic. How great is it to be in the right place at the right time? Thanks for being there...with a camera!!!
Jimmy
Beautiful! So colorful. I don't think I've ever seen so much orange in a sunset before! Truly breath taking.
betty
Marvelous! The colors are breathtaking!
It's gorgeous!
xoxo
It's absolutely beautiful Anne!
I love it!
Thanks for sharing!
Connie
I would be crazier. I would be less hygienic. I would take more chances. I would take more trips. I would climb more mountains, swim more rivers, and watch more sunsets. (from "Inspirational Quotes") ( By the way, I never met Mr. Quotes, did you?)
I'm there!! knock knock...Anne...it's me...and I'm hear until April. knock knock. You home? I'll just go in through the window. LOL
I love you, sis
Russ
Oh THERE I AM! Down there...in the bottom right side...
<sigh>
I love ya', Pea. Great pic!
Oh, this picture is a beauty. These are the views that make me feel good just to be alive. Thanks for sharing ... Tina
Spectacular. Thanks for sharing. Paulette
It's just me, saying you need to post an entry to your journal more often. Yeah, I know... I'm bossy.
Pumpkin sky. Nice. Mrs. L
OH, you still have a journal, I see. HHMMNNNNN....
;)
xoxoxo,
andi
I NEVER tire of looking at these pictures. Thank you so much for sharing.
Just beautiful! Paula
Post a Comment