Sunday, August 27, 2006

DANCING WITH ANGER, ONCE AGAIN!

DANCING WITH ANGER, ONCE AGAIN!
   It has become apparent that I am an angry person. It surfaces from time to time. The troll runs amuck. The demons play their music in the background and I can't block them out. The cacophony just gets louder and louder. So, am I angry or am I mad? Perhaps both.


1. I am angry that words can be spilled by me that can only serve to hurt instead of help.
2. I am angry that I have a son who is bipolar and is going into a manic phase.
3. I am angry that I have 3 grandchildren who have parents who are not capable of taking care of themselves properly, let alone their children.(ONLY MY OPINION)
4. I am angry that my X-DIL asked me for 1/2 of their school funds after she decided to move an hour away and put them in a school against everybody's wishes.........too many schools in too short of time. Shall I bill her 1/2 of their clothing, toys, food etc. that we supply in full?  She gets full government assistance.
5. I am angry that my grandkids must find a safe place in their houses and in their heads.
6. I am angry at men who don't listen.
7. I am angry at men who violate and abuse.
8. I am angry that women allow this to happen.
9. I am angry that at this time of my life, I am tied to an adult child who is sick;  yet pissed off at his parents because we don't understand him. He is 34 yrs old. WE do understand mental illness. I am pissed off that he doesn't follow the program.
10.I am angry that my granddaughter has head lice.
11.I am angry that my son actually wants us to hire somebody to clean his house.
12. I am angry that it doesn't do any good what so ever to try to explain things in a rational manner to a person who is mentally ill.
13. I am angry that words can hurt me, even when I know the person doesn't mean them.
14. I am angry that I have trouble accepting that my mother has chosen a life of solitude and isolation, when I have needed a mother so much in my life.
15. I am angry and offended that people assume if you have more money than month, you have nothing to worry about.
16. I am so angry that women continue to bury their heads in the sand to avoid conflict. Hell, who LIKES conflict?
17. I am angry that lately, my expressions are that of anger.
18. I am angry that I can't bring myself to listen, when I am running my mouth.
19. I am angry that some people think they get by with pulling the wool over others eyes.
20. I am angry that I haveto deal with males who think women know nothing about their sales pitch.
21. I am angry that they think I am going to believe their bullsh*t!
22. I am angry that I keep getting the same idiot on the telephone who doesn't understand what I am asking for and transfers me to another idiot!
23. I am angry that I can't pull the covers over my head and sleep for about a year.....well, how about a good week?
24. I am angry that the things that I inherited aren't exactly the things that one can see unless you are on the other end of an argument.
25. I am done.........done.......done........stick a fork in me, I am DONE!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am angry with you for most of this list   i wonder sumtimes what to do with my anger when it seems there's nothin much i can do about someone else which angers me   Be ANGRY!!!   someone needs to let others know and sumtimes anger is the only solution   thanks for sharing this   it truly made my day~hugz kbear

Anonymous said...

I am angry that all of this is piling up for you, & I can't think of one good thing to do to fix any of it ~~Mary

Anonymous said...

The things on your list would (and does) make anyone angry.   I'm sorry that it's all coming at you at once...and I'm glad that you have this outlet to vent some of your frustrations in.   I truly hope it helped....and don't forget...God cares for you, and He would love for you to roll your cares on Him.   Sometimes, He doesn't calm the storm, He calms His child.    It's going to be OK, but I know you know that.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I can relate to a few of those.

Anonymous said...

(((Anne))) I understand; especially the part with the child with mental illness. hugs to you

betty

Anonymous said...

Having adult children with problems whether it is mental/physical/financial/legal is always harder on the us, the Moms. I am glad though that you are venting your anger in this entry because it is a healthy alternative. All I can offer you is some cyber hugs and prayers. http://journals.aol.com/dcmeyer420/DearDiary/  

Anonymous said...

(((Anne)))

Kathy

Anonymous said...

You don't sound angry to me, Anne. You sound extremely frustrated. You have earned every bit of it, too! How about some nice kicking to vent some of that energy that is building up? I wish I could help :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Anne}}}}},
I hope listing the sources of your anger made you feel better. I admire you for being able to express the anger.....for releasing it and not keeping it inside which just makes things worse. I'm also glad that you don't succomb to things that make you angry. It sounds like you know how to overcome some of it. I also hope that on the other side of the scale there is a much greater number of things that make you very happy!

Vivian

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda pissed that you didn't add you've just had major-league oral surgery, you're in pain and feel like shit in general.

I don't think you're consumed by anger, I think you're just seeing things differently of late. The kaleidescope will turn soon.

 I wish saying I Love You was enough.


xoxoxo,
lp

Anonymous said...

Wow.  I am angry that you have to feel this way, hon.  Here's a very special honk for you....HONK!!!  (that was a very loud, sincere one)

xoxo,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have some righteous angers there!  It also sounds like there is a thread of depression, which is very often the flip side of anger.  Anger energizes and mobilizes, keeps people at arms length.  Depression saps energy and will and causes one to feel "needy".  For many of us anger is a much more acceptable alternative.  Bi-polar is such an incidious disease, especially when the person refuses to stick with a medication program that can at least moderate the symptoms of mania.  Unfortuntely, the manic spells often feel to good, too special too "wonderful" to give up - until full blown psychosis hits.  Anne, I hope that your son hits his "bottom" soon so that he will be motivated to stick with what is best for he and his children.  I am very glad to the kids that you are there!

I have been depressed lately.  Seriously depressed.  I'm afraid to channel it into anger for fear of being inappropriate with the wrong people, so I continue to stuff and suffer.  Someday!  Take care, and know that  you can contact me at any time, I"m happy to chat.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

Geez, can I relate.  I feel like I have spent the past few months being nothing but angry and resentful.  Sometimes I wonder when it's going to be 'my turn.'  Probably never.  Do I sound negative?  Ohhhh, yeah.   Tina

Anonymous said...

I hope by now, some of that anger has subsided, but you sure do raise a lot of valid concerns here. It seems as though the whole world lately is on a quest solely for self-gratification, and in many places, we have completely lost sight of what being HUMAN is all about.

I am, however, doing my part for your cause here. I got your message, and, as always, Stupid Does As Stupid is Told, lol. Good to see you, and I will be back.

Jimmy
www.stupidsheet.com

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Anne}}}}} I share some of those angers, and am sad that life gets so difficult and mental illness (which runs in my family, too) so hard for people who don't have to deal with it don't get it at all. I hope that life will get better. Margo