Monday, August 7, 2006

It's a ME ME

I hate that I am unable to forgive easily.......I hold on to things too long.

I fear dying alone.

I hear Sting singing on my CD right now.

I search for.... my keys, hairbrush, papers, stamps, phone numbers, address book, appointment cards, clothes, shoes, measuring spoons.....perhaps I need organinzing. 

I wonder if my grandchildren will grow up in a safe world.
I regret  not being able to forget.

I love my family and friends.
I ache knowing that mental illness runs in our family. I am angry that people do not understand the complexity of it all.

I always need to know the details.
I usually kiss with passion.
I am  relieved to know that my husband still loves me after all of these years together.
I dance when nobody is watching and like there is no tomorrow.

I sing songs that I make up.
I never want to relive my childhood again.

I rarely tell people I love them.
I cry when I get a massage.
I am not about to give up!

I lose self control when I have too much to drink........and for me that isn't a lot and my husband doesn't seem to mind.

I'm confused  about how the internet works....please do NOT email me with answers
I need  to call my mother more often.

I should reorganize my whole house.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this!   thanks for sharing at a time i much needed this~hugz kbear

Anonymous said...

The internet works when we type, right?

Good entry, Anne :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

insightful entry, Anne...........

betty

Anonymous said...

nice entry.  i fear the same thing

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I am also relieved to find my hubby loving me after twenty plus tumultous years. I think we should thank our lucky stars because not a lot of people can say that.

Anonymous said...

But did you ever buy the "That Thing You Do!" CD?  That's the best thing to dance to when you're alone.  Trust me!  HONK!

Russ

Anonymous said...

I think you should sit down and have the perfect Manhattan, or perhaps a nice whiskey sour?  I too don't always like "remembering", but sometimes I am frustrated at forgetting too.  Why is it that we can't just easily pick and choose what to remember and what to ship of to never again land?  I hate waiting!  These days I have been asking whatever Gods that be what I've done that is so terrible that I deserve this protracted period of uncertainty and waiting.  So far, no answer.  Glad to see you writing again.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

Honey, you will never, ever have to worry about dying alone again.  It simply will not happen.  And that's that.


*I say I love you enough for the both of us.  ;)

xoxoxo,

andi

Anonymous said...

This is life, just live it as God brings it along to us.  And btw, if I had the legs I'd go for those boots.  Be grtaeful for what you have, mourn for your losses, and go on.  You're still needed!
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I noticed that you attended the AOL Journals Anniversary chat last night, although I was probably asleep at the time. Not sure, but I kept a log of the chat. I hope you enjoyed the experience as much as I did.

Best wishes,
Guido

http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

Anne
I enjoyed this glance behind the pen so to speak.  I also got a kickout of you and the clerk teaming upon Doc to buy him new outfits in your last post.  I sympathize with Doc.  I hate shopping for new clothes, too, LOL!  
Sam