Tuesday, November 28, 2006

All I want for Christmas

Marshmallow Fun Company - Marshmallow Shooter - 1 eaDEAR GOD, Please don't give me anymore ideas. I wonder what else I could put in there besides marshmallows?   hmmmm

Mosie, (My country Life.....side bar)  has some desensintizing ideas for horses. I am looking for these ideas for my "LOVED ONES"   

OH yes, I am open for suggestions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! I saw these earlier and cracked up!

Anonymous said...

All I know is that alcohol was invented for dealing with in-laws.

Actually I expected you to mention WHERE you wanted to shoot those marshmallows....geographically speaking, that is....

xoxo

Anonymous said...

LOL  Anne, I see a little EVIL in this entry!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL!!!   very interesting...lol~kbear

Anonymous said...

Just what I need.  A toy AND a food delivery tool, all in one.  One more good excuse to eat.   Tina

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking "slightly frozen jello shots".  But, then again -- I'm always thinking that.  Glad you're blogging here again!!

HONK!!!

Russ