Sunday, November 26, 2006

Don We Now Our Gay Apparel

  

"Mr. Man" is downstairs listening to the Eagles in concert and the decibel level is so high that the hearing impaired (which he is and in denial) can hear perfectly.

I, on the other hand, am doing whipped cream shots with chocolate shavings chasers, by myself, upstairs.     

So much JOY!     Tis the season.  

Sorry for all the alerts.........the whipped cream made me make all kinds of mistakes in spelling.....or perhaps it is the one nerve that I have left that is being sung to in a tune I don't want to listen to anymore.    (SIGH)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

next timey ou can partially freeze a peppermint patty, crumble it up, and add it to your whipped cream and chocolate for an added treat. margo

Anonymous said...

Cliff is watching football and I'm at the computer eating crackers and cheese and something to wash that down.  Brokeback Mountain comes on at six, so I'll be watching that on the bedroom TV shortly.  Cliff says he ain't watchin' no cowboys kissin'.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Cliff can come over and dance and sing with Mr. Man"    

Anonymous said...

Hope my friend...eventually the whipped cream kicks in...

Anonymous said...

Want to borrow a baby gate to keep him downstairs? It works for the dogs, pretty well.....

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Gee, shouldn't you be doing that whipped cream & chocolate thing together? It's worked for me. Just a thought. Might make him forget about The Eagles. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

    My 'Mr. Man' can't hear either.  He claims that it's because I: a) mumble, b) don't look in his direction when I am speaking to him, c) don't speak loudly enough, etc. Etc. ETC.  Well, nope.  None of the above.  Mr. Man just can't hear anymore.   Tina     P.S.  I thought about getting him a hearing horn for Christmas.  Whaddya think ?