Roll with the punches, swim with the flow and when life gets you down just get yourself up and go...................
Monday, January 29, 2007
Westminster Abby
Westminster Abby......London, England
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My great great grandfather has a placque didicated to him in the basement of Westminister Abby! He was ambassador to England during WWI. It is a very small brass placque in the "old refactory" near the cloisters, and it was neat to see it, in the basement of this beautiful place. Margo
ANNE !!! I had no idea you went to London. Oh, you lucky gal. Sounds like you had a great time. Isn't it crazy how expensive that city is? But lots of fun, and the people there are the most polite and helpful of any place I have ever visited. I'm hoping to spend a few days there in April ... maybe I can visit that great restaurant you mentioned ... the one off the cobblestone alleyway? Thanks for sharing your story and pics. Tina
6 comments:
My great great grandfather has a placque didicated to him in the basement of Westminister Abby! He was ambassador to England during WWI. It is a very small brass placque in the "old refactory" near the cloisters, and it was neat to see it, in the basement of this beautiful place. Margo
I love that picture! You had such a wonderful trip! Is your nephew available as a tour guide, lol?
xoxo
Your trip to London was fascinating, and I thoroughly enjoyed the photos & information that you've shared! Jon
I have always wanted to go to London. I'm enjoying seeing some of it through your eyes. Seems you're putting that camera to very good use!
Very nice picture!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages
ANNE !!! I had no idea you went to London. Oh, you lucky gal. Sounds like you had a great time. Isn't it crazy how expensive that city is? But lots of fun, and the people there are the most polite and helpful of any place I have ever visited. I'm hoping to spend a few days there in April ... maybe I can visit that great restaurant you mentioned ... the one off the cobblestone alleyway? Thanks for sharing your story and pics. Tina
Post a Comment