Saturday, March 17, 2007

Coppertone Tans

Remember the cute little Coppertone girl from the 50's and early 60's?  Here she is:

<A id=zoomedLink title="Click to zoom out." href="javascript:void(0);" _extended="true">CoppertoMA16551752-0002.jpg

Well she is all grown up now and living in Florida.   Are you ready for a sneak peak?  Are you sure?

 

<A id=btn_zoom_out href="javascript:void(0);" _extended="true"><A id=zoomedLink title="Click to zoom out." href="javascript:void(0);" _extended="true">file000MA16551752-0003.jpg

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!    ERIN GO BRA-LESS!

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha.  Don is going to pick up his kids for mass soon.  He said he will pray that that does not happen  TO ANYONE. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear. This is a good reason to NEVER forget my sunscreen. or wear a thong in public! :) Margo

Anonymous said...

Gee, thought I was ready for that sneak peek, but I guess not!  Still laughing here!
Sam

Anonymous said...

I haven't shuddered in a long, long time. But guess what?!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!  Thank god we get the from behind picture, eh?  I used to say I wanted a butterfly tattoo on my left side cleavage.  My oldest daughter said an "old lady" at the nude beach near San Diego had one that looked more like a moth.  Needless to say, I have no butterfly.  Wonder what this ladies looks like?  Paulette

Anonymous said...

YEA... uh  YUKKK

Blue really isn't her color anymore.  ~Sie

Anonymous said...

Oh Nooooo!...she needs some meat loaf and taters..a pair of shorts..if her behind is any hint as to what her face must look like....dear Lord!

E

Anonymous said...

We can take a lesson from this picture...

xoxo

Anonymous said...

A great example of what too much Florida sun does. It turns former Coppertone beauties into mummies.    Jon