Monday, April 30, 2007

Dancing with The STARS

I'm hooked........can't help it.  Maybe it's because my feet failed me 10 years ago or maybe it's because I can't help but to stare at the beautiful bodies.  For those of you that do not have television sets I would like to tell you that it is an hour of pleasure.  I guess now that I am officially old it just makes sense.....to enjoy the movement and grace of professional dancers with people who have absoluetly no formal dance training. The winner has always been a male. This season I have my favorite.  She is so beautiful and stings like a BEE!   Meet Laila Ali:

Laila Ali

Laila Ali

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a little enthusiasm to stir some interest in a show. I'll have to check it out!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to tune in to see this show, but I have failed to do so yet.  I have always enjoyed watching good dancers dance.  I'll make sure I watch it now.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Yup that is me:   For those of you that do not have television sets

Anonymous said...

Dancing is beautiful. What is more natural than movement to music?

xoxo