Oh those babies may look innocent, blinking those eyes, saying: "What are you talking about? Who, me?"
Patrick, who weighs all all of 50 lbs and is a 4th grader, can beat anybody in an eating contest. (His father was like this) Sedona loves her nails polished and to have a spa day. It was fun having them, but I went "down" on the 5th day. I got a virus that took me out of circulation for a day and a half. I got it together just in time to take them to the airport. When I got back home, Luke and I slept on and off for over a day. Luke, the wonder dog, was so happy that only I returned from the airport, that I think I saw a tear in his little left eye. So, here are the pictures:
I call this one innocent until proven guilty or The Joy of S'mores.
This one is called Spa Day with ChiChi

Ta Daaaaaaaaaa, on to nails!

It was a fun visit..............too bad I went down for the count with all bases loaded in the 9th inning. A fun time was had by all.



7 comments:
LOL, I was beginning to worry!!
Those are some cute kids, and I think you're a pretty indulgent Lady! S'mores are a mess :)
Good to see ya! Never know when I'm gonna be on or off, so I wanted to be sure to wish you a Happy Easter!
Jimmy
Anne
I'm glad you survived the visit, even though it was "just barely." I am sure that the time spent with their Granmother will be a cherished memory for those kids fro the rest of their lives. Happy Easter to you and your family.
Sam
They are sweeties.
I was beginning to the think the experience had led to life on the run with no forwarding addy. Those are some adorable kids. Luke will probably screen future visitors for wear out potential. ~ Mary
Sorry tht you caught a bug while the kids were there, but glad you had a good time with them anyhow. I always love it when the grandkids arrive - and when they leave, although with a tear or two. When my oldest daughter had her first child (our 1st grandchild too) we used to travel the 4 to 5 hrs to visit about every five to six weeks. When we would be loading up to leave Estelle and I would both be bawling, and as Justin got a little older, he would be bawling too. Our menfolk thought we were positively nuts! Paulette
Anne, it's not a virus. You're allergic to Grandchildren! Cute pictures.
And I hope you're feeling better. Take care........ Jon
You know children and men look adorable when they are sleeping so we don't kill them!
I was recently advised that women look good naked for the same reason.
I am happy you enjoyed your visit, but they can wear on you when you aren't used to little ones around all the time, can't they?
xoxo
Post a Comment