Sunday, November 29, 2009

I AM NOT AMUSED



You can almost hear me say (yell) whaaaaaaaaaaat?  Doc surprised me this morning and brought me some tea and news, but not before he snapped this picture.  I can see that my glasses are crooked. SIGH! It could have been worse, I suppose.  He could have snapped the picture as I got up and turned around........but then again he values his life.  I look at this picture and can see my Mother so clearly.
  Anyway, it seems as though "little red" suffered a blow last night.



After making a police report the officer told us that Doc wasn't the only one to get hit.  Little red was parked outside and sometime during the wee hours it was hit by a pellet gun.  They have a guy as a suspect so it is only a matter of time before he spills his guts and coughs up the other little guys who were out and about getting into trouble.  Bah Humbug!

21 comments:

Rachel said...

I have NEVER understood the thrill in destroying other people's property. Even when I was a teen and getting into trouble, it never involved bashing mail boxes, breaking windows, TPing a house, or throwing eggs. I just don't get it.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That was not good news to wake up to for sure. It happens around our town too. Kids playing pranks. I cannot understand anyone thinking something like that is fun. Life is so short, why waste it doing stuff like that. I hope they did catch the person and it has stopped his bad crazy frenzy

Donna. W said...

Bummer!

By the way, I LOVE that picture of you!

kbear said...

Well you still look good in your photo this morn. sorry to hear about Red. that just plain sucks! hope your day is brighter soon.

ADB said...

Sorry to hear you're the victim of mindless vandalism. Hope the culprits get caught and suitably punished

garnett109 said...

I hate people who do stuff like that,people work hard fo their property

Sage Ravenwood said...

I had the same thing happen to me two weeks ago. In my case it appeared to have been smashed by a bat. The glass shattered inward so hard it was embedded in the carpet in the front seats to our Honda Passport.

It's a genuine pain in the ass to have to deal with. It bugs me that someone can be so inconsiderate and cruel. (Hugs)Indigo

Lori said...

I think that's a cute picture of you! So sorry about that vandalism!

Jimmy's Journal said...

I took my new camera out the other day and spontaneously extended my arm and took a picture of myself.

I didn't realize that my hair wasn't combed and that I was wearing my reading specs that has only one handle thingy for the ears (the other one broke).

The picture made Nick Nolte's police mug shot look like George Clooney's compared to mine.

Jimmy

Virginia said...

Oh, that's so sad and disappointing!

Virginia

Virginia said...

(The car, NOT your photo!!!)

Virginia

Anonymous said...

I love when I can see my mother clearly. I am sorry about your husband's car. You do look very good in the picture.

Jimmy's Journal said...

Ok, you've had enough time. I demand to see Gracies pictures in a new post here soon! Don't make me go over there!

Jimmy

Tressa bailey said...

Anne, I am so sorry this happened to you....I hope your luck changes soon...

I'm amazed at how well you deal with everything...I could learn from you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ImogeneL22211 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Just read on Call for Support about your brother. My sincerest sympathies to you!

Anonymous said...

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it...................................................

Sie said...

i want my Anne back!

Longest Bridges, Strangest Buildings said...

Coolest Celebrity Moms With Their Kids : They are not just stars, but doting mothers also. A look at the celebrity mothers.....Sushmita and her daughter Renee at a function.

Paris Hilton Says India Is Great But… : Socialite Paris Hilton flew out of Mumbai early Tuesday saying she had an ‘eye opening’ trip to ‘beautiful’ India but was appalled by its poverty.

Take A look At Sonali Bendre : Sonali, who was the Bollywood oomph diva of the nineties is live in showbiz these days as a judge of ‘India’s Got Talent’. Even now, this svelte and sexy 36- year-old can make the newbies of B-Town go green with envy.

Stars Who Battled Cancer : While the world mourns Jobs’ death, here is a look at some celebs who won their battle with cancer.

Star Ex Lovers Turned Friends – Bollywood : Flames to dust, lovers to friends. Why do all good things come to an end?” sang Nelly Furtado.

sapo said...

Oh my god! people has no sense!

http://duartepe22.blogspot.com Read my blog