Oh Yes, I have dreams. I dream of going to Italy and spending months there in a villa while touring the surrounding areas. I want to go to Capri, to the Amalfi coast and the isle of Murano. Lake Como would be a plus. I understand my boyfriend, George Clooney, lives there. But most of all, before I die, I wish to be kissed passionately by a stranger. I shall gently slap him on his cheek, but walk away with a smile on my face. Now THAT makes me stangely happy! Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'd like to spend a few months in Europe, may be three weeks each in England, France and Italy. My favorite would probably be Monte Carlo and possibly a week in the Greek Isles.
Actually, I rather be anywhere than Philadelphia....
Jimmy
I want a house in the country with no neighbors and to paint all day every day. I want all my friends and family close and good love for the rest of my life.
I hope all your wishes come true.... but I think that George is a rascal......
Like Judith I want a home in the mountains, no neighbors. A log cabing would be an utter delight and do nothing but write book after book. (Hugs)Indigo
Very cool list! I hope all of it happens for you! lol
Ahhhh.... Love the Bucket List! I've been so fortunate that I've done most of that...and...I did get kissed by a stranger. (A neighbor snuck up behind me in the grocery store....SIGH!)
Ya know - one of these days I'm going to hire someone to snuff out George Clooney. I don't like competition!
Post a Comment