Monday, January 17, 2005

More Difficult Than I Thought

 

 

 

Iam not:   I Am Not Rappaport.....                                                               

I hurt: When nobody is looking.

I love: My husband, my sons, my grandkids and my friends and the worderful gift of LIFE

I hate: What my X-daughter-in-law is doing to her kids,self-pride,rattlesnakes, Dr. Laura and Jerry Springer........long list, isn't it?

I fear: My Government  

I hope: Mental Illness will be cured one day

I hear: The Characters voices in the books that I read

I crave: sweets

I regret: not going to Al-Anon sooner

I cry: privately and not often

I care: about the people I know and love

I always: pray for good outcomes 

I long to: Live in Napa Valley

I feel alone: rarely

I listen: to most people

I hide: behind humor

I drive: safely and often

I sing: to my granddaughter, Sedona, "Cheese and Crackers"

I dance: on my sons' wedding video

I write: good emails

I breathe: deeply, especially at the dentists office

I play: tea party with Sedona

I miss: having good feet and pretty shoes.

I feel: Laughter is the best medicine

I know: I WILL prevail 

I say: too much, sometimes

I search: endlessly

I learn: Slowly 

I succeed: eventually 

I fail: by NOT trying

I dream: of perfect skin

I sleep: with lots of pillows

I wonder: What my dog is thinking

I want: serenity 

I worry: about others and the suffering they have endured

I have: THE BEST FRIENDS!

I give:freely, with no strings attached 

I fight: pain, mental and physical

I wait:for a call with good news  

I need:My Girlfriends 

I am:LOVED 

I think:I can! 

I cant help the fact that:My feet are "shot!"

I stay: On my computer too long....oh well, I love me anyway!! LOL

                                                       

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Anne}}}}},

I bet this was hard!  I'm not sure I could do it...but I must tell you that I totally enjoyed this look into who you are  :)   You rock!!

Vivian

Anonymous said...

YOU: Are awesome!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love that you can hear the Characters that you read...I do that too...So cool.

Love your answers!

Anonymous said...

I miss the good feet and pretty shoes too! These surveys are so cool because you learn so much about someone from just a few words......
Candace

Anonymous said...

Courageous list, Anne!  I'll bet you often DO have serenity... thanks for all your suuportive comments the past few days, Albert

Anonymous said...

wonderful answers...very insightful...I did this in my quiz journal too!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl