Andi Klee of Attempting Authenticity is in great need of your prayers for her dog MieMoe....
It seems as though her dog, MieMoe has suffered a disk problem. He is in great pain and she is praying for a miracle. Let's make this happen, OK? All creatures great and small, need help from their human counterparts.
This is a great community. One who loves greatly, deeply and cares much for each other. Please, Please, include MieMoe and Andi in your prayers.
Miemoe has brought such love into Andi's life. Let's hope and pray it continues. I believe in the power of prayer, don't you?
Andi is a person of great spirit, dispite her disability. Her animals keep her going and right now MieMoe is in great pain. The pain is so intense, if it doesn't improve, she will have a very difficult decision ahead of her.
Thank all of you......Anne

10 comments:
They will both be in my prayers.
You already know I'm in on this! I don't pray, but I send healing thoughts and positive vibes. Please keep us posted. Russ
Mandy and I are hoping the best for MieMoe, and I've said a prayer.
aww, I"m hoping for the best too....~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl
My Molly (beagle) has a bad disk in her neck, too, so I understand the helpless feeling the owner gets for that pain. I will be keeping MieMoe and Andi in my thoughts :)
xoxo
prayers and healing thoughts coming MieMoe's way...sweet little dog looks a lot like mine....
Oh, poor andi. I will keep them in my prayers.
oh.... count me in. judi
MieMoe Update:
She is improving, but seems to not be 100% her old self. So I went back to Vet Friday, and she said it takes 3-6 weeks for a dog to get over an episode like this.
I asked her for more prednizone, for just in case, and she agreed that was a good idea, in case she flares up.
It's coolllllddddd. Almost bedtime. Thanks Anners, for being my friend. You are such an unexpected blessing in my life.
xoxoxoxo
oops: I AM tired, lol...
thanks to my wonderful friends here. Ya'll help me get thru the day, more often than not.
xoxoxoxo
andi
Post a Comment