Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A shopping We Will Go

product image

It never ceases to amaze me what Costco offers the public. That is what I will be getting from Coscto if I get their latest offering........................

product imageOh MY! Just let me add that to a list.....It's only $179,000.00..........I call hear Doc Holiday now:
"One of these days Alice....To the MOON! But before the moon, there is a really nice pink casket at Costco."   

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had Costco for a year, but I prefer Sams Club; so that's what we're using.

Anonymous said...

Never been to one! We had a Pace Club for a long time, but Sam's put them out of business (I really liked Pace better!)

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Costco, either... we use Sam's.  Has anyone tried Smart~n~ Final??  I pass one on the way to/from work and it always looks empty.
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

I wonder if customer patronage will drop off, too creeped out to walk by caskets while shopping.  And how can you fit that in the back of an SUV to get it home?  Whoever thought up this marketing idea belongs in the fruit of the month club.  

Anonymous said...

We, Minneapolis area, just got our first Costco. I haven't been there yet but will shop there versus Sams, simply because of the way each treat their employees. I wonder if coffins go on sale. Since I plan on being cremated I'll kill two birds at once and just buy my coffee in a can........ <g>
Candace

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm...... I'd take the jewelry and get cremated:):) judi

Anonymous said...

No Costco's here....and I KNOW I've never seen a casket at BJ's Wholesale!!   I was thinking it would be more appropriate as a catalogue item...but I gues when you need one, you need it NOW!!  It's definately of very questionable taste.

Anonymous said...

That casket looks like something out of New Orleans, huh? rich

Anonymous said...

I think the ring is ulgy, no offense.....
PINK casket? Ewwww.
I shop at Costco sometimes, now I am starting to question my taste, lol.....
xoxo

Anonymous said...

A perfect argument for cremation!!  Hey, buddy!....why haven't you linked my journal to yours?  Did that sound needy?  heh heh  HONK   Russ

Anonymous said...

The ring looks overpriced and sort of ugly to boot.  I find myself wondering what one does with the coffin "in the meantime".  Line is with cedar and store linens?  Fill it with ice cubes and have a very large container for beer/pop at a block party?   Must be some way to use the thing creatively while waiting for the time when it gets burried.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

I's buy it for you in a skinny minute..the latter, that is.  


*I'll be your Huckleberry...

xoxoxo,
me