http://journals.aol.com/johnmscalzi/bytheway/entries/3654
I got this from John Scalzi's Journal.
10 Things I've Done You Probably Haven't.............
1. Broken my ankle in physical therapy. (They asked me NOT to come back)
2. Helicoptered down into a volcano.
3. Bought a snake snare. Yes, I am the proud owner of a snake snare. Pray you don't ever need one.
4. In 1980 I was at Tavern on The Green in New York City and met Richard Pryor, Gene Wilder and Sidney Portiea. It was where the movie premier for Stir Crazy was being held. 1/2 a mile down the street, John Lennon was shot and killed while I was having the time of my life. December 8, 1980.
5. I have had rehinoplasty (nose/sinus job) twice in my life.
6. Pretended I was a census taker, via phone, for my sister-in-law to find out if her boyfriend was married. (He was and with 3 kids)
7. Out of bordom one morning, I mooned my husband as he was leaving for work.
8. Witnessed a suicide in Chicago at the Water Tower.
9.I have had 2 missing items on two different occasions, suddenly and unexpectedly, appear in my hands. (No, I wasn't drinking!)
10. I won tickets for 30 people to go to a Diamond Backs Baseball game in the owners suite. (I didn't even know I had that many friends....haaa)

10 comments:
Wow, what a December 8 you had, that year!
9.I have had 2 missing items on two different occasions, suddenly and unexpectedly, appear in my hands. (No, I wasn't drinking!)
Ah! The work of angels!
~~Kath~~
By appear if your hands do you mean *poof* suddenly in your hands, or *poof* suddenly you found them?
Candace
You are right. I didn't do any of those! Most of them, I am glad!
xoxo
Most of them sounds really cool.....
great entry:):):) You are something else my friend! judi
I had rhino/septo plasty once! And it wasn't fun! In New York, that part was fun, going to the city for follow ups!
~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl
Great list. I"ve had sinus surgery, wasn't fun. Broke an arm, that wasn't fun either, but your list takes the cake. I look forward to your expounding on some of those items there is future entries :) Paulette
#6 is wicked! You go, Girl! --Albert
You are an amazing woman, Sister. :)
xoxoxo,
me
Post a Comment