Wednesday, February 4, 2009


I just got back from Sedona, Arizona. It was fun. I couldn't help but to take a picture of this sign. Come on ladies.........ya'll know it's true. Yes, there was all the beauty of the red rocks and then this sign.
Here's your card!
p.s. I'm coming out of my funk........stuffing the inner troll back under the bridge.

10 comments:

Jimmy's Journal said...

Well, I'm very pleased that you're back! I rooted for the Cardinals but they didn't quite pull it off.

Oddly enough, my pictures today were from that general area.

Jimmy

betty said...

I think Sedona is so pretty! I loved that sign!!

I'm so glad you are coming out of your funk, Anne!! it puts a smile on my face for sure :)

(I'm taking a break from journaling for a month or so, but I'm going to be reading journals here and there; I'll be looking for any updates of yours if you do any :)

betty

Jon said...

I think that sign would make anyone come out of their funk. I guess you can just call me "Trouble"........
By the way, my parents used to enjoy going to Sedona. It's a beautiful place.

sunflowerkat said...

Words to live by.
:)

I'm going to Sedona later this month for the first time. I'm really looking forward to it. Suggestions??

Donna. W said...

Welcome back to God's country. (Haaaa!)

What a nice surprise, going to my Google Reader and seeing an entry from you.

Anonymous said...

Back to domestic contentment? *cough* Well, all pretense is gone with that little sign, huh?
~Mary
ps I like your inner troll, even it dresses well.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad you had a good time and good to see your entry

alphawoman said...

I've seen your comments here and there but it's good to see a post!

kbear said...

Somehow, some way, i'm going to Sedona this year myself. hopefully within a few months. i can't wait. soooo happy to see you again and that you're finally coming out of your funk. i know that one for sure. i rooted for the Cardinals too. maybe next year. loved your sign. i needed it today..lol HUGZ~kbear

Lori said...

Glad you're feeling a lot better, and good to see you posting. I'm glad you are home safe and sound from your trip, and I look forward to reading more.