I just got back from Costco. I passed on the diamonds rings, caskets and the big screen tv's and went right to the fruit department. I picked up some Ranier cherries, (yellow and red) bing cherries, watermelon, strawberries, blueberries grapes and bananas. Oh the delights of summer.
Gotta tell you that Luke, The Wonder Dog loves watermelon. He won't eat other fruits but loves his watermelon. (I have a watermelon eatin' dog...which beats, egg-sucking anyday.)
I think we are having lobster cakes (just like crab cakes except made with lobster) and fruit for dinner.......sounds perfect for the hazy, hot and humid days of summer, doesn't it?

10 comments:
I do not think God intended for us to eat seafood...which is why he put them under gallons and gallons of salt water.
That's my theory anyway....
that and chocolate cake HAS to be better then crab or lobster cakes.
Candace
Fruit sounds great tho. : )
Yumm....Fruit sounds delicious... specially on these hot summer evenings. I can't believe you passed on the casket and diamonds! What self control you have. ~Sie
Save some for me i'll be right over right after my shower...lol!kbear
I would NOT be upset if you shared a lobster cake recipe along the way here. SOUNDS AWESOME!
Good to see you again!
Jimmy
I LOVE Ranier cherries! YUM!
xoxo
sounds delightful! Go Luke!!! Can we have a seed spitting contest later... he and I? :):):) love to you all and have a cool afternoon! judi
I miss the fruit during the long winters. I could just eat fresh fruit and veggies all summer long!
Mary
What... no peaches?
..aww girl I hope it was good...thank you for making me drool...Is the dog a lab?....I had a lab that adored watermelon...and I adored him..he was a wonderful dog...E
Sounds great. Can I eat at your house? I too love the fruits of summer. I buy the very first cherries of the season and gorge on them until the season ends. Watermelon too, peaches, apricots...... Paulette
Post a Comment