1. After 37 years, he still makes me laugh.
2. He is able to understand our children better than I do NOW.
3. He loves education. He would have more degrees if I let him. After he retires I am sure he will go back to school. (Oh God, I hope he doesn't make me do his research.)
4. He is passionate about teaching people about mental illness and the effects it has on everybody.
5. If you need him, he WILL COME!
6. He adores his family.
7. He loves babies.........far more than I do.
8. He has a red hat that he loves to wear. (I swear it's a womans hat, but he says it isn't!)
9. He loves to make fun of himself. Isn't that just the best?
10. He acknowledges that he was WRONG in our younger years...........when he worked too much.
11. He is very unpretentious.
12. He is the smartest person that I have ever known........except for the normal everyday things.
13. He loves his rubberband extender for his waist line in his pants and will gladly show you if you ask. (Why did I teach him this????)
14. His patients ADORE him.
15. He tells people how much he appreciates them.
16. He is constantly searching for the answers to any and every question. I am sure he could tell you about how a telephone or computer works. Problem is you would fall asleep during his answer.
17. He likes my friends
18. He likes gay and lesbian people and supports their rights.
19. He spends time with our grandchildren..........lots of time.
20. He has the patience of JOB...although he would explain Jobs life to youand how he really wasn't patient. zzzzzzzzzzz
I ADORE him! MY EYES ADORE YOU!


14 comments:
beautiful entry, Anne; you make a wonderful looking couple :)
betty
This is the Best List Ever! And so true...the ones that I know about. Specially' that crazy rubber band thingy.
I love this, Pea. When are you going to do you?
xoxoxo,
andi
OH, he sounds just wonderful! A wonderful man
for a wonderful lady!
Love ya!!!
Connie
He sounds like a wonderful man!
~~Kath~~
AWWW! J'adore chere! J'adore! LMAO@ #16! I LIKIM! ;) C. http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies
What a great looking couple you are. Anne, this is very sweet ... I do hope you showed it to the Doc. I know it would make his day. Tina
Both of you are blessed. Margo
how wonderful! and i love the pic of you two:-)~kbear
What a wonderful entry about him. You are a very good looking couple!
Congrats on being guest editor's pick. A little late I know. Just found your journal this way even though I have seen your comments around. Look forward to reading more. Paula
Nice tribute. It sounds like the two of you make for a very nice couple. Wish he were closer, I could use a good doc. Paulette
You two are the greatest couple! A real inspiration. Love to you both :)
xoxo
I miss you, Pea. :(
You forgot one thing.....
21. He's married to a very wonderful (and hot) woman.
Love ya, Anne!!
Russ
Post a Comment