Wind blowing in my shining hair
birds flying wildly
yellow Palo Vede blossoms decorating the trails
lips and tongue tasting gritty dust in my teeth
purple blooms high in shaggy barked trees
a young pretty girl on a fast spirited horse
lizzards darting between rocks
a white dog begging to walk the path just one more time
bats searching for nectar
a white full moon appearing from dark clouds
My small back yard has big eyes!

13 comments:
You never cease to amaze, Pea. I love it!
xoxoxo,
andi
WHOA! That was some bitchin' writing there, Anne!! Loved it! And I love you!
Russ
Wonderful! i love it! Happy Easter!~kbear
Bravo Bravo! It's perfect!!!
Love you!
Connie
That's beautiful Anne - are you going back home soon? I was hoping you would still be there when I go for the wedding in May!
xoxo
Hi Anne,
I have enjoyed reading your entries.
Very real.
That is what I try to do in my journal.
Keep it real!
Congrats!!!
Mary Louise
http://journals.aol.com/mlrhjeh/WatchingMySisterDisappear
beautiful!!
betty
How wonderful. Thank you for giving me a moment away from CT. Margo
Love it, Ann. Sounds like you are continuring to have a peaceful time in Arizona. It was really nice to check in with you today and find you have been writing. I've missed you. Paulette
Lovely, Anne. I can feel it like I was there. Tina
I really like your journal...I'll visit again.
~Meg
And it was a Good Friday - being able to watch all the gifts of the Creator with your gift of poetry? I am telling you, gal - God has been good to YOU.
And it shows.....
Oh - and hang in there. I have been sober since May 4, 1992 and sometimes us Alkies can be lots and lots of fun...especially when we are sober....just make sure you never run out of chocolate......
Leslie K.
Central Valley Sobriety Princess
Post a Comment