You know, IF you live long enough, birthdays really become special. So we 3 girls went out on the town and had a good celebration. Happy Birthday Jill. She gets to wear the mini tiara for one more day.
Laughter is always good for the soul. We had lots of that. We drank, we cussed, talked about men (the good, the bad and the ugly) and we vowed to go it again real soon. In fact we decided that girlfriends are there for each other and we NEED to celebrate more often.
Since our conversation was lively we established a cuss box. You remember those? For every bad word you say, we add cash to the kitty. It was a VERY lively conversation.
We also decided to plan a wonderful trip to the wine country of Napa....sooner than later. So, I am in charge of airlines, Shelly is in charge of a house rental and Jill is in charge of????? (I forgot, it was her birthday, so she hasn't been assigned anything YET!) With our "lively" conversation, I think we have paid, through the cuss box, one persons 1 way ticket to California...........well maybe dinner for one night. We used to be such nice girls and I ask you, WHAT in deed did that get us? haaaaaaaaaa Perhaps another day older and deeper in debt?
Enjoy the pictures and "Mabels" was very interesting. BEWARE OF Women who are passionate! do dah, do dah!

11 comments:
Well, well, nuttin' more dangerous than some Ladies on a mission. Hope you had fun! The pics came out great. I think I recognized those overhead lights, lol!
Good Grief! Somebody better call the officials in Napa. They may have just enough time to hire the extra staff and complete the special training before you three arrive. Looks like Y'all had a lovely evening.
Sam
"drank, cussed, talked about men" -- you and I need to get together and do that soon! I'm really good at the first two!
Russ (honk)
Of course women drank, cussed, and talked about men. That is because you were at a restaurant instead of a store - in which case you would be shopping, cussing, and talking about men! Have a wonderful time in Naps! You can have Jill find a car - and a driver :-)
xoxo
Napa is shaking ;-). I finished that wonderful book! ~ Mary
What a wonderful birthday celebration. And how much fun you all had. It shows in the great pictures. Love the presentation! I hear Napa is beautiful. Stay out of trouble (if at all possible)!! :)
It sounds like a wonderful time! There is an award waiting for you at my place my friend.
judi
http://judithheartsong.blogspot.com/
The pictures are great! I'm glad you had such a nice time -- cuss box and all!
Lori
Anne
We think so much alike, it's scary. I have just got in from two nights of parties, so editing is out of the question. My response to your entry is as follows (and hopefully in order);
a) I love birthdays (except mine) b) Laughter extends life and also cause flatulence. c) If my group from AREA 51 had a "cuss box", we could rebuild a city. d) Tennessee Ernie Ford continued his thoughts with, "Saint Peter don't you call me, 'cause I can't go....." e) In the "old days", the refrain was, "Mabel, get off the table, the quarter's for the beer" (perhaps the price of beer in the day would date the remark). f) I love pasionate women because "de camptown ladies sing this song......".
Jimmy
http://journals.aol.com/jimsulliv3/jimmys-journal/
You're so lucky to have such great friends. I bet Napa will be a blast! ~Sie
Looks like you had a great time, wish I could have been there. Wine country isn't far from here, let me know when you plan on being around. Paulette
Post a Comment