Monday, September 10, 2007

MONDAY PHOTO

Give this photo a caption.................Go on, you know you want to.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not touching that one.

Nice job on the photography!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

"These mushrooms were planted by a real FUN GUY!"  

(sorry, it's late)

xoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

Well, I've already had a good laugh today. Thank you! Margo

Anonymous said...

toilet paper wands!  oh, my!  look how they grow, grins, debra

Anonymous said...

Ummmm... wow... ummm.... I think I'll just pass on this one <LOL> Thanks for my morning laugh!

Anonymous said...

Shroooooommmmsssss! (Why yes, I am an old hippie). (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

OK...........MY OWN thought was 2 is company, 3 is a crowd????   Anne

Anonymous said...

..............then Anne said to Doc, "Honey, I'm really sorry, but your vial of Viagra spilled into the grass."

Jimmy
http://journals.aol.com/jimsulliv3/jimmys-Journal/

Anonymous said...

Where Papier Mache comes from.

Anonymous said...

Mashed potatoes on a stick?
<went to Catholic school. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

"Pssst, be nice, hes the one with the whipped cream can"  Paulette

Anonymous said...

"I'm sorry. We're not into swinging..."

Anonymous said...

If this picture wasn't taken in Arizona, I'd swear this was a trio of horny snowmen.......  Jon

Anonymous said...

"Aw c'mon...can't I join you two??  I'M a "fun-guy" too!"

Nancy

Anonymous said...

whipping cream delight.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO.....Wish I could grow my own

Anonymous said...

"  There IS sex after death."    Tina    ( Hey, Anne ... how are ya?  Hope all is well with you and yours.  )