PRESS ON THE OH FOR LINK> OH HAPPY DAY!!!! COUNTDOWN Who knew I would live this long. Accepting all well wishes.........................(next comes countdown to Christmas) This indeed will be a good day because I will be NOT be cooking~

SHOOT, I have to give Doc a reminder.............he's much older ya know!!! Well, he will always be older than me!

12 comments:
Hey, I thought you were going to come out and meet Blue and Secret this summer. What happened?
Right down to the last second!!
Beautiful cake, too!
Lori
You made that from scratch right? Yummy. ~Mary
Wait...did you have a birthday? I'm confused. Fall is a little over 48 hours away!!!
HONKS,
Russ
Wow! That's a gorgeous cake. Start passing it around!! I'm already counting down to the other big day for ya! Shucks, I've lived so many years in AZ and FL, I can't remember seasons!! And I do miss them changing. What am I saying? Here in FL we have two seasons, hot and stormy!! Have a great day. Love ya! Linda
I adore autumn, too, and am wondering what this fall will bring. Your link did not work for me, so I'm a bit confused, but always glad to see you joyful. happy, happy. Margo
Well, that's certainly a subtle way to let us know your birthday is coming up!! lol I love it!!
Hugs
jackie
Wow, you are really getting old, LMAO!!
xoxo
If you made that cake Anne, you are an artist to the nth degree, By the way, who fell?
Jimmy
http://journals.aol.com/jimsulliv3/jimmys-journal/
The cake is absolutely beautiful - tell me you didn't really make it (I'm envious).
I'm a sucker for anything to do with autumn........ Miles
I am 16 years older than my oldest daughter. Ernie used to tell her that we would be "old ladies" together. She would get so mad she would shake. Now she kids about it. I tell her to speak for herself as I don't intend on being an old lady, just old! Happy Fall. Paulette
My wish for you is that you live a good life full of good love, good wine and good song! I used to think that turning 55 was ancient. Not!!!!
Post a Comment