Friday, October 26, 2007

I Wanna Go Home

I am away from home. I will be back tomorrow. In the meantime I have found out that Luke, the Wonder Dog, is very ill.  

My heart is just pounding.  He is waiting for me.  The airplane can't come soon enough. 

Keep him in your prayers.                        

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Luke. I'll pray for him and tell him Possum S. Hemmingway will, also.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I'm sending big prayers to you both.  Sie

Anonymous said...

oh anne, i'm sorry to hear luke (the wonder dog) isn't feeling up to snuff.  i hope that you are able to get to him with minimum fuss and as quickly as possible.  grins to you, debra

Anonymous said...

Prayers going up!  ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Oh, Anne, I am so sorry to hear about Luke being ill. I'm praying for his recovery and your safe trip home.  Let me know.  Love ya, Linda

Anonymous said...

Anne, I am sorry to hear that Luke the Wonder Dog is ailing.  I know you have been worried about  him for some time now.  Please know that as you wait to get  home to him again that my thoughts and prayers are with you both.  And, I definitely believe that dogs go to heaven (not too sure about people though).  Perhaps the roles are reversed?  At any rate I have enjoyed all of your stories about Luke and feel that he is nearly a part of my family as well.  Take care.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you both!!!~kbear

Anonymous said...

Strong healing vibes are being sent from my end of Metcalf!

xoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

I would be wild if I was away and I  knew my dog was sick.  I hope he'll be doing better by the time you get there.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness..  I hope he is okay!   You wrote this on the 26th and today is the 28th.  I hope you leave an update, so we can know how Luke is doing!
He is in my prayers as are you!

Hugs
jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

I am reading ahead on your entries - I am worried!

xoxo