A few years ago I was in Vegas and saw Danny Ganns. He was great. He sings and can sound like anybody, even taking on their mannerisms. He is just so "on point" it was just wonderfully entertaining. He is able to impersonate the old "rat pack" to the new guys that some of you may have never heard of.
The thing that he did that really amused me was he would mix two personalities together. The one I remember is Macy Gray with Minnie Mouse.
This got me to thinking. Is it me or my imagination? Is Steive Nicks beginning to sound like Elmer Fudd? Ya know, that quiver in the voice. Can't you hear them sing the Pointer Sisters "Fire" now?

"I'm widding in da ca a a a a rrrrrrrrrrr, I turn da waaaaaaaaadiooooooooo onnnnn!

11 comments:
LOL that would be hilarious!~kbear
I LOVE the Elmer Fudd version of Fire.... I even hear it in my head if I hear the 'real' version!LOL!
Awww......don't be dissin' on my Stevie! lol I love her voice!
:)
jackie
I like to think I have a good imagination, but I never would have come up with the Nicks~Fudd connection without you. ~Mary
I'm so glad Sim is on vacation and hasn't read this...he LOVES Stevie Nicks!
Russ
LOLOL PMFPL Bloody brilliant, I think she just could be.
Gaz ;-)
omg! I think I hear it now too.....
cracking me up!
Storms Whisper and Oceans Scream:
Too funny!! Now I've got that running through my head. I'm afraid I'll be hearing Stevie Fudd all day now! LOL. Hugs, Linda
I've probably seen more Vegas shows than I care to remember, but the one I always wanted to see I missed my chance. I always wanted to see Siegfied and Roy, but it looks like I'll never get the opportunity. Ernie and I used to wander over to the Freemont Hotel on our lunch hour, or after work and listen to the Newton Brothers playing in the lounge. Wayne was just a little guy then - and now he's old. I guess times takes it toll on all of us. Paulette
As soon as I saw Emer Fudd, I thought of his lyrics and lo and behold it was written beneath. We think so much alike they should put us in the same home.
Jimmy
http://journals.aol.com/jimsulliv3/jimmys-journal/
I think I heard him on the radio a few days ago! He was doing two voices. I was wondering what his natural voice sounded like, since I caught only the last part of it.
xoxo
Post a Comment