I love the holidays and all of the great food that goes along with the season, but I have got to tell you that I can no longer fit into my Christmas tree skirt. I don't think they are making the waist as large as they used to, do you? Maybe Rudolph is just getting a little to "frisky" with his nose......Te He (It doesn't take much to make me laugh, a little too much "nog" tonight!)
Friday, December 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Well, it's been a bit too much wine here... and Cliff took the evening off work and made me help him wash bottles for our next batch of home-made wine. *hic*
Oh nooooooooooo!!!
yer not right, chicky~LMAO
Ah ha! So you've been "noggin" tonight eh?
Shew! I can't stand that stuff! lol
Lovish!
Connie
Funny! I remember an episode from "Designing Women" where the character called "Bernice" actually wore a Christmas tree skirt out in public. I miss that show.
That is a very pretty tree skirt. Mine is latch hooked - took me forever! xoxo
very cute, the story and the skirt, LOL:-)
~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl
Good one Anne!!! judi
Post a Comment