Thursday, March 10, 2005

I'm Off the See The Wizzard

Spring Break is here. I will be traveling with my 9 yr old grandson..............be back in ????.......We are going to???We will visit???

When I get back, I will tell you all about it. We are excited!                                Anne

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! ???? : )
Candace

Anonymous said...

Have a ball. rich

Anonymous said...

I know where you are going and who you will see :)
Have a wonderful trip and give some hugs for me too!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun you two.  I'm looking forward to your return.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!  I'll miss you!   HONK   Russ

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYY   I was going to say, "have a good time" but it's likely that you'll see this when you get back, so, "hope you had fun!"


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Wishing you safe travel and tons
of fun!!!
Love,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and can not wait to hear of your adventures.

Anonymous said...

I hope your feet will be intact...(and you'll have had a blast!)

*I miss you.

xoxoxo,
me

Anonymous said...

Follow the Yellowbrick Road...Follow the Yellowbrick Road. Don't forget the oil can in case the Tin Man begins to rust. Remember it's not how much you love others... but how much you are loved by others... Which means you must have a humungous heart!

Enjoy!
http://journals.aol.com/madmanadhd/ConfessionsofaMadmanInsightsinto/archive/2005/03

Anonymous said...

have fun!!!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all about the trip!   and see pics too, I hope.

Anonymous said...

How was the wizard? xoxoxoxox, judi

Anonymous said...

I know I've already commented, but I surely did miss you...and thanks for the dental info.  :)

xoxoxo

andi

Anonymous said...

I hope you post the pictures before I am so old that my eyesight's failing and I can't make them out clearly...

haaaaaaaaa!!

love ya' a-face.
andi