Tuesday, May 24, 2005

HEEEEEEEEEEERE'S ISABELLA

I have played with this computer all night trying to figure out how to transfer these pictures from one server to mine and then to a file, then to the journal. I don't know HOW I did it, but I did.

The last picture is her 3-D sonogram.

I am just so happy that she is home and safe and sound and everybody is tucked in and I can go to sleep (maybe) now!   OH, AND........DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's sooo Precious!   she looks great!   get some rest now if you can...~kbear

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely perfect in every way - and she even has hair!  Thanks for sharing these wonerful pics with your j'land family.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

What a beauty!  Her parents aren't bad-looking, either.

Anonymous said...

Oh she is just precious! I love the one of her "smiling" or was that gas? LOL

Anonymous said...

So happy to see these pictures.  Congratulations to everyone.  She's a peach!  or maybe the apple of everyone's eye. lol.   She's just beautiful.  

Anonymous said...

What a little piece of HEAVEN!....awww...and the one of her smiling...toooooo cute Anne....xoxox Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

How wonderful, Isabella is beautiful and her parents look so happy. I am so glad you all have been so blessed. Love, Margo

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful.  The closest thing to God we have on earth!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. My favorite is picture #5. She is smiling. God Bless You All.
*Louise*

Anonymous said...

A job well done, and now time to sleep. She is adorable!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

oh anne, she's so precious, thanks for sharing with us!!  debra

Anonymous said...

Great pics.. I especially love the 1st and 5th ones... and I agree with you, it's not gas, she's happy to be home! <g>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

At the risk of repeating myself, your family is so very blessed.  She is simply beautiful!!!  Today the sky is just a little bit bluer and the flowers are just a little more vivid.  Problems seem a little less important because Bella is beginning to blossom!  
           Cyndy

Anonymous said...

Isabella is beautiful.  Congradulations!  Even the 3-D sonogram, she's beautiful.  I would get that framed.

Derek

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and happy-looking little girl!  Hopefully she'll inherit your loving personality!!   Russ HONK

Anonymous said...

I really liked pics number 5 & 7.

Take Care,
Gabreael
http://journals.aol.com/gabreaelinfo/GabreaelsBodyMindSpiritJournal/

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!  Congratulations to all
of ya'll on your new edition!
Big hugs,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Big hugs to everyone involved, I'm so happy to see these pics of Isabella in her parents arms!  --Albert

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful, Anne!!!! judi

Anonymous said...

she's adorable!  so very precious! :-)  Congratulations

~ www.jerseygirljournal.com  

Anonymous said...

What a pretty baby...good looking daddy too. congrats to you and your family.