
What will they think of next? I learned about a Brazillian Wax a few years ago and NO, I won't be having one, thank you very much! The last thing I want to do is to bend over and smile and "moon" somebody while they wax "me" privates! OUCH!
I heard something so funny last night on television. I know a lot of you don't watch tv, but I admit I do. It was on "Will and Grace." Grace was in a hurry and Will wanted to chat with her. She exclaimed, "Oh, I don't have time. I am late for my Belgian Wax!" Will said, "What the hell, is a Belgian Wax? Grace, "It's just like a Brazillian, except it hurts so bad, that I treat myself to a Belgian waffle afterwards!"
What will they think of next? Oh, I think High Colonics has been taken. Make mine a Belgain, will "nuts on the side." Now we know how James Brown got his scream so perfect!

19 comments:
LOL hilarious!~kbear
THIS WAS TRULY HILARIOUS....YOU AND IRMA BROMBECK!.......I NEEDED THAT LAUGH THANKS...I AM STILL LAUGHING! COURTENAY
Good one, Anne! I had one of those waxes once, and don't want to do it again!
No nuts on mine!
xoxo
LMAO Anne!
COnnie
I swear that if I'd been born female, I'd be the hairiest-crotched & legged woman you'd ever see. I hate pain. Now please try to erase the mental picture I just gave you! HONK! Russ
Thanks-you gave me my laugh today! Margo
I had to add two cents about J. Brown that I read some where along time ago that just sticks in my brain. Someone told him once that he can not sing. Brown told them that while he may not be a singer, he was able to do his "no singing" on key.
Yesterday, I went to a hair salon to get my hair done. It was also my intention to get my eye brows waxed. This was my first visit to this salon. I had never seen anything like it before. It was like going to the car wash...they handled me very gingerly because I could not stop giggling, and snickering to myself. (They probably thought I was a lunatic).
Picture this if you will, after you approach the appointment/sign in desk, there were about 10 guys. One guy approaches you to see what you want done and begins the process. He permed and conditioned my hair. I got a deep conditioning where they sit you under the "hood", and it is like sitting under a humidifier, or steam bath. Water is trickling down my face, my glasses are fogging up, and I am still giggling. When the guy comes to take me to yet another area ,where a guy blow dries my hair. He notices the water trickling down my face, because I am giggling so hard, he asks me am I hurt.
After my hair was dry I was taken to an area, with about 10 more "dry heads."
I found out we were all awaiting stylists. After about 5 minutes I was wheeled to a stylist. I kept thinking this is a "Hair wash".
When my sister comes to pick me up, she comments that we all look like clones,
the final hair styles were all asimiliar. I had never seen anything like it.
See what your entry did to me... and I've yet to get my brows waxed. Annie
I love it when you "wax" philosphic!!! rich
I think I am destined for a nightmare tonight, for sure!
Jimmy The Hairy Stupid
"Nuts on the side"? Need a little anatomy lesson here? Waxing definitely has to be some kind of torture. Nothing on my body needs to be as "smooth" as a wax job might make it. Shucks I only have to buy new blades for my razor once every three years. When one has a big belly its hard to see the stubble. If I can't see it then it isn't there. Paulette
Why Paulette, I was speaking of my waffle.....nuts on the side. haaaaaaa Anne
Mine would be a Cosmopoiltan Wax... after few rips, take lots of sips...no pain...simple!......xoxox Elizabeth
yeeeeeooooouuuucchhhhh!!!!!! You are too funny!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox, judi
i actually got my back done once, it hurt so bad, i even had bruises. Never again.
Derek
LOL make mine a belgian with two scoops! ;-)
~ www.jerseygirljournal.com
just stopping in to say Hallllloooooooooooo!!!!!! :):):) judi
I totally agree with Paulette: If you can't see it, its not there! LMAOOOOOO!
Love ya, Big Pea.
xoxoxo,
Little Pea
Hi Anne, you haven't updated in awhile, it's almost time for another waxing!
xxoo, Albert
Oh my....the Brazilians are famous for lots of things aren't they! I couldn't see getting into a moon position to be waxed either! LOL
Post a Comment