Time for an update, at last! Baby-girl got to go home to her parents yesterday afternoon. Her name is Isabella (Bella, for short) I believe that means beautiful in Italian. She had a very difficult entry into this world, but things are looking brighter today.
I would like to thank all of the friends who emailed or IM'd me to inquire about her. It was a long 11 days for all of us. Although I tried my best to keep my spirits up, I had a very difficult time doing so. Depression and anxiety set in and all I wanted to do was to sit by the phone waiting for calls. Then calls lead to more questions. It's a vicious spiraling cycle.
I hope to post some pictures of her soon, with permission from her parents. Chi Chi needs a good nights sleep.....this worrying can be exhausting.
Again, thank you (and you know who you are!) How could I have made it without your comforting words? I love you guys!!

15 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures!
Bring on the pics!....get some rest, too!
Elizabeth
Glad all is well!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!
Thank God!! Always scary with the premies, BUT, modern medicine is really fantastic. So happy for you Anne. rich
I am sure that Bella will be beautiful and hopefully she will grow to have the wit and wisdom of her grandmother. So glad things are looking up.... you all have been in my thoughts. Tell my little buddy I said hi:):) love to you, judi
Oh, a little Bellie! I can't wait to see the pictures! Chi Chi must be feeling very proud!
xoxo
I'm sitting here and hoping that by this time, you're sound asleep, enjoying some peace and quiet, and assured in the fact that Baby is in good shape, and will soon be calling you "ChiChi" loud and clear.
I couldn't have hoped for a happier ending! God Bless!
Jimmy
Glad to hear that Bella is home with her parents and the awful waiting is over. I'm looking forward to pics real soon. One of my sadnesses is that I think the "grandchildren" days have peaked at 9. Now I have to sit and wait for the great-grandchildren, and my children tell me not to rush it! Take care Paulette
Oh Anne! This is wonderful news!!!!
~Connie
Congratulations, that's fantastic news!
I love the name! Bella does mean beautiful, btw.
Anna
Congratulations, Anne! I can't wait to see pictures of Isabella!
~~Kath~~
I am so glad Bella is home, and that you, shhhhhhhe, and her parents are doing better. Can't wait for pictures-I know she will be beautiful. Margo
Great news! Pictures!
So glad the baby has gotten to go home! Pictures, we need pictures!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
I neglected to tell you Here, that she is the most perfect thing I have ever seen, and you KNOW I TAKE ALL THE CREDIT FOR CALLING HER "BELLA" before you told me this~ HeeHee!
All My Love, and Congranulations, as they say in the Sugar Business!
Andi
Post a Comment