Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Look of Love!

I'm trying to learn how to enlarge this.............some people think this is gass, but I know better! It was her first day home!    

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's sooo beautiful, sooo adorable!   now does she resemble you a little?  congrats again!~kbear

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful smile on such a young lady! I think she does look like you :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

OMG.....melt your heart!
Candace

Anonymous said...

Precious!
~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

Perhaps she's dreaming of ChiChi?  Paulette

Anonymous said...

Too, too precious.  

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

You're a lucky grandma! What a cutie! rich

Anonymous said...

Awww, YAYYYYYY! God Bless!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

LOL- the photo is so cute the size it is!  What a sweetie.  --Albert

Anonymous said...

definitely a grin! Definitely! judi

Anonymous said...

This is just the greatest picture!!!!  I do hope you have it framed.    I don't believe it's gas either....surely gas can't be that enjoyable  ROFL

Congratulations!!!!   WHat a beautiful (a bella)  baby girl!!