Roll with the punches, swim with the flow and when life gets you down just get yourself up and go...................
Saturday, January 27, 2007
The Palace and the guards
There is a controvery now about the hats that the guards where. They are made of Canadain black bear. These have been wore forever and I doubt that they will change.
I think they need to leave the hats be, they look great. They also look very warm and, I am sure, much appreciated on a cold winter's day. Great set of pictures here! It looks and sounds like you had a nice trip over there. Sam
When I saw the Changing of the Guard, all I could think of was thr A.A.Milne poem: They're changing gaurds at Buckingham Palace/Christerpher Robin went down with Alice/ Alice is marrying one of the guards/A soldier's life is terrible hard/Says Alice... Margo
5 comments:
They can't change those!!!!!!!!
Hope you're having fun
I think they need to leave the hats be, they look great. They also look very warm and, I am sure, much appreciated on a cold winter's day. Great set of pictures here! It looks and sounds like you had a nice trip over there.
Sam
When I saw the Changing of the Guard, all I could think of was thr A.A.Milne poem: They're changing gaurds at Buckingham Palace/Christerpher Robin went down with Alice/ Alice is marrying one of the guards/A soldier's life is terrible hard/Says Alice... Margo
I really can't see the guards in hoodies or polyester caps instead. ~Mary
They shouldn't change! Lovely pics!
xoxo
Post a Comment