<A id=zoomedLink title="Click to zoom out." href="javascript:void(0);" _extended="true">

I'm very tired....jet lag and all. It was a wonderful trip with more pictures to follow. It was great weather. Rain and sun most days. The most shocking thing was the $$$$$$$. Our dollar does not go far there. So were there many Americans there for fun? (No, few and far between) We had tea one afternoon and it included 2 biscuits (cookies) and it was $30.00 for each of us. More to come............................

5 comments:
I'm moving to London to open a tea & biscuit shop. ~ Mary
and i thought one day i'd like to go see Wimbledon tennis at those expense, i'll pass...glad you had a nice trip!~kbear
I am with Mary, if I can bring my dogs.
Glad you had a great time! I look forward to hearing more and seeing more pics!
xoxo
I'm planning to be (very) wealthy next life, so I can live large in London. You are so lucky to have visited. Rest a lot, jet lag and re-entry into real life is often difficult! Margo
Hello.....I am a totally new visitor to your journal which I have to say I am enjoying. I have to come back and catch up on the entries in your journal that I haven't read yet. I am so glad I found your journal it will be a pleasure getting to know you. I also keep a journal titled "Dear Diary" here is my link -------- http://journals.aol.com/southernmush/DearDiary/
Please feel free to pop in and say hello. I have to admit that I have wanted to go to London so it was nice reading about your trip to London in your entry. I wish I could have been there. Thanks again and take care.
Post a Comment