Saturday, January 27, 2007

TEA for ONE please!

Here is my nephew in the garden room. He was going to have tea. Isn't he handsome?  By the way, the dog behind him was made entirely of paper. Beautiful and fasinating!  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!    Happy you had a good time!   it looks beautiful over there:-)~kbear

Anonymous said...

Great dog, but nephew is better looking! Margo

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about that dog - but yes, your nephew is very handsome :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying your trip. Hope you are too, lol.


Imagine me trying to make a dog like that?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all of these beautiful picture.  I soooo want to go see the changing of the guard and all the other historic sites I can.  Perhaps someday??? My best friend was from London.  When she and her sister would get together I couldn't understand hardly a word they said.  When her parents came for a visit it wasn't that way.  It must have been a "sister" thing.  Paulette