Oh boy, I am going to be the proud new ower of a washer and dryer. I spent about a thousand dollars on a new washer and dryer this afternoon. Now don't get me wrong.....I am ever so grateful that I can write a check for the appliances. It was just so unexciting after Chicago and the chocolate lounge.
After you make a purchase you have to pay for delievery, set up, taking the old ones away and and venting for the dryer. My mother would have a cardiac arrest if she saw what was behind my washer and dryer. MATURE dust bunnies reside there. I keep reminding myself that the installers have seen worse, haven't they?
OH, I got some new pictues of Isabella. Let me see if I can post one.
I guess she doesn't have the fear of monkeys like I do. Folks, you don't know how these pictures easy my soul. Her entry into this world was so horrific. I really about "fell to pieces"....but she is doing GREAT now. I need to thank Susan (Pftt) Andi (She said What) Judi Heartsong, and Virgina (ecori) and Mosie (my country Life, Paulette and my wonderful friend VIVIAN for letting me vent privately. I really feel like the friendships in here have been as close as any "real....whatever that means" friendships that I have. BTW, I haven't heard from some of my "real friends."
After the purchase of the big ticket items.......washer&dryer, I went to the bookstore. I think I could spend days in there. Does anybody else ever have the daydream of being locked in a store after closing time? [Oh to be locked in a wonderful bookstore.] I already have a big stack of books to be read, but books take me to the most wonderful places. Anyway, I didn't purchase any books but I got a Joss Stone CD. I think she is the next "big thing" to come along. Let's hope she stays grounded and not turn to the slut life like so many young artists do.
The next thing I am concerned about is this....do any of you read, Sorting The Pieces? Well, where the heck is Cynthia? I am missing her and hope her cellulitus hasn't gotten worse.
So many thoughts for a Thursday......gotta get ready for Ms. Sedona to arrive on Saturday. She is my 4, going on 40, yr. old grandchild. She doesn't know I found her some high heels and Miss Kitty sticker set. There is never a dull moment around here. Gotta run.



7 comments:
I am just cooing over the photos of your Isabella....She is just so expressive! You should caption these photos....You should get her an agent! Whatta star!
No2 pic I would call "Oops I did it again"
No5 pic I would call "You talkin' to me? I mean you talkin' to ME!?!
What an adorable little ham!
I've been wondering about Cindy too. Usually she stops around journal land too (even when you neglect her). It bothers me because I truly think she would have normally let us know what was going on before going awol. I hope she isn't feeling bad.
As for the washer and dryer...there is just something magical about new appliances...Congrats!
Those pictures are great! Speaking of dust bunnies - I have more like dust dinosaurs behind mine. I will have to clean out before I get new appliances. I hooked up my own gas dryer last time, but it was easier for me back then to climb over the appliances to do it. I need new ones too - what did you get?
xoxo
I am honored to be your friend, and count on you to be able to vent to as well. Life is good. I have emailed Cynthia and have not heard back, I too hope all is well. Lots of love your way. judi
Isabella is sooo adorable does she look like you?...and i wouldn't have gotten out of the book store without at least one book...now i'm wondering how many dust bunnies i have~kbear
Aww, Isabella!...glad she's outta the scare!....Oh to be locked in a bookstore!..yes~! I could do it..Joss rocks! Judi does too. I am worried about Cynthia. I miss her. I do hope you had fun yesterday! E TGIF!
Sounds like you are in for a fun time withthat granddaughter around. I'm soooo happy to hear that the baby is doing well. I know from my own personal experience how hard it is to have a preemie and to have to leave a baby behind in the hospital. Every day seems like an eternity. I don't think I appreciated how hard this must have been for my mom at the time, too wrapped up in my own misery I believe. Paulette
The photos won't load for me. I tried them last night too. Maybe I have something wrong on my end. I wanna see that precious petit yaya'. ;)
xoxoxo,
andi
Post a Comment