Sunday, July 17, 2005

GENERALLY SPEAKING

 

Partners

                              COWBOY LODGIC

                BE SURE TO TASTE YOUR WORDS

                    BEFORE YOU SPIT THEM OUT

    {You never know the A$$ you kick today may be the one you have to kiss tomorrow.........................<<<sigh>>>                  

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good advice. Sometimes my mouth is quicker than my brain...

Anonymous said...

I can't argue with that!  lol
Connie

Anonymous said...

LMAO, whatcha mean, Pea???

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I kicked Bobby Russo's ass(a shove followed by a a string of profanities)  in 5th grade when he wore mirrors on his shoes trying to get a peek up skirts...he's prolly too busy surfing the net for porn right now....chances are I won't run into him and have to kiss "it" anytime soon....geez...least I hope not...Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Oh, a boy and his dog...

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and do not wait for a rainy day to fix your roof!!!!!!!!!


Jimmy


PS good advice.

Anonymous said...

Good advice   but i don't know that i'd ever kiss anyone's a$$, Ever! ~kbear.....well on second thought, maybe my hubby once i find him, lol...

Anonymous said...

wisdom if I ever heard some. :):):) judi

Anonymous said...

One of those days eh? : )
Candace

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the voice of experience here!  Wise words indeedy.   Paulette

Anonymous said...

If you saddle the bronc you have to ride him.       Tom Horn