This is a short and sweet entry. Last Friday night I was enjoying my chocolate dessert.
Tonight, for dessert, I am having {drum roll, please...............................................................} Crest toothpaste. How much do ya think I can have before it is considered overload?

8 comments:
LOL...too funny!~kbear
Ewwwwwwwww...
Stacy
Depends - mint or regular? We had Reeses peanut butter cup ice cream for dessert this evening. I managed to get by with a single serving, so proud of myself I can hardly stand it. Paulette
Try the toothpaste that Emeril (shudder) is doing commercials for. It makes him say "BAM!". eeek
HONK!,
Russ
From experience, about a forth a tube...but I was 6 and my tummy was smaller, so was my brain..took a few mins for the red flags of overload to sound off. :) have fun! E
I'd say go light on the toothpaste. But maybe an ice cream chaser?
xoox
I say find an ice cream or cheesecake...and quickly before you develop bad habits!
Candace
Just don't make it the Vanilla Crest. It's AWFUL. Stick with the after dinner mint (flavor). My.02
Post a Comment