
It's time to head for THE WINDY CITY, CHICAGO. It's the friendliest big city that I haven't even visited. Doc Holiday has a business meeting and I am going along to keep him company.
We will be staying at The Peninsula. If I ever run away from home (After winning the BIG lottery of course....this is where you will find me........until I come to my senses) I will be leaving extremely hot temperatures behind and going to very hot temperatures, but my room will be a comfortable 73 degrees. <<sigh>> I think I will order room service, but do you think it will be ok if I skip the pate' and caviar and go right for the premium chocolate ice cream with raspberry sauce? Perhaps a soufle? OK, I'll have some "real" food while I'm there, but it's fun to dream.
My feet better be prepared. There is pavement to be pounded and things to see and people-watching awaits. Maybe there will be some celebrities in town. Do you think they will recognize ME? LOL My suitecase beckons..............and so does my hotdog! (Luke, The Wonder Dog, doesn't looked pleased but he will have company with him at the house while we are gone.)
I'll give you a full report when I return. Until then, Ta Ta!

12 comments:
Oh, I want to come along!
What do you mean you have pavement to pound?..What happened to the limo?....<wink> Have a blast! E
You are going to have SO much fun!!!
xoxo
LOL, I tickle the ivories, so while you're out pounding the pavement, I'll brush up on the skills. Enjoy, and bring back some details.
Maybe a picture or 10, also. I haven't been there yet either.
Jimmy
Enjoy the Windy city i haven't been there either so you can let me know if it's worth the trip have fun!~kbear
Anne,
Have a wonderful time!!!
Love ya!
Connie
Have Fun, Pea!
xoxoxo,
andi
I LOVE Chicago!! You will too -- I promise!
HONK, Russ
You will love Chicago. Be sure to stop at one of the Corner Bakeries and have their carrot cake!
Candace
Have a blast. Pound lots of pavement, eat lots of goodies and pound the keys on that gorgeous grand piano! Paulette
have a blast Anne, and something tells me there is some lovely salmon with your name on it there too!!!!! Take care of those tootsies please. xoxoxox, judi
I can't WAIT to hear every silk-upholstered, doorman-holdin' detail!! You deserved a nice break!
*I sure did miss you, Pea.
xoxoxo,
andi
Post a Comment